No announcement yet.

Prince George's County,MD Firefighter/EMT 2011. closes 5-20-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of being hired with no ff or emt certs?

Comment

Mods, can we please merge the "PGFD questions" thread( http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120990 ) with this one please...thank you very much

Comment

anyone hear anything as far as test dates yet?

Comment

No, I also have been wondering that also.

Comment

Got an email this morning regarding test dates/times.

DATE: 07/12/2011

EXAM START TIME: 2:30 PM

Will hopefully be flying out from California. Funds providing..

Comment

Mines the same day, but in the morning. I tried emailing them so I could see if I can use my CWH score from February, but the email address listed in the notification is down. Maybe they got flooded with responses... I'm hoping I can. One less vacation day that I'd have to burn.
              Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over

Comment

is it true the written exam takes 5 hours and 30 minutes or do they do other testing after the written?

Comment

anything heard back from them about using past cwh scores.. ive taken that test like 5 times now

Comment

I have sent an email 5 times and they all got kicked back. I have triple-checked the email address. It's the one from the notification email, as well as on their website. It doesn't work.

I also called HR and it went straight to voicemail. Left a message, but haven't heard back from them yet. If they won't use previous CWH scores I'm not going to be able to proceed in the process. Missing 2-3 days for every place you apply kills your regular job pretty quick....

Comment

Coming from new York to take this test... Heard it's hard but once you pass your'e pretty much golden.... I could be wrong but good luck to everyone

Comment

Emailed them saturday about using past score ... still no word...

Comment

Really hoping we can I don't think there gonna let me take off I just started a new job but also don't wanna miss a great opportunity..

Comment

Originally posted by deadbear271 View Post
                            Emailed them saturday about using past score ... still no word...
                            Check your SPAM mail folder for a delivery-failure message. I've tried multiple times and every time I get a failure message. Left message on HR voicemail, and sent an email to the webmaster. Still no response.

Comment

The test isn't that hard..the study guide is EXACTLY like the test..I took it in virginia and answered how I figured the test wanted me to answer..did OK..not as well as I'd like to but its not bad..utilize the study guide and it will be ok..

on a side note..I called HR a while back about how intense/what they are looking for in their credit check..got transfered twice..got no answer..so maybe they just aren't on the ball/ are understaffed and over worked..

Comment

just checked my spam folder and got a failure message ... if we all keep calling someone has to answer

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X