EMT Training Orange County & LA County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMT Training Orange County & LA County

Does anybody know where I can find evening class for EMT-1 in OC or Long Beach/LA County area? I the latest start time I see is 5 PM but that is too early. I work Monday-Friday 8-5 and my schedule can not be changed around. ANy info would be great!

Check with Daniel Freeman in Inglewood. I believe they offer a class on weekends. Good luck
    Paul Lepore
    Division Chief
    Aspiringfirefighters.com
    AspiringFireOfficers.com

Comment

I took my EMT last year in Anaheim at the North Orange County ROP (NOCROP) in Anaheim. My class was from 6-10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but we usually got out before 9:30pm. They vary the classes from semester to semester depending on the amount of people that are interested in classes. My class was added right before the semester began, so I was kind of lucky with the schedule. My instructors were from Garden Grove Fire and Santa Ana Fire.

http://www.nocrop.us/Careers/Health/E_Medical_T.htm

Comment

Originally posted by tring100 View Post
        I took my EMT last year in Anaheim at the North Orange County ROP (NOCROP) in Anaheim. My class was from 6-10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but we usually got out before 9:30pm. They vary the classes from semester to semester depending on the amount of people that are interested in classes. My class was added right before the semester began, so I was kind of lucky with the schedule. My instructors were from Garden Grove Fire and Santa Ana Fire.

http://www.nocrop.us/Careers/Health/E_Medical_T.htm
        I did this also, good instructors and the director really knows his stuff. I had evenings as well and finished in 2 or 3 months (can't recall but it was not long).

Comment

Originally posted by egrus21 View Post
          I did this also, good instructors and the director really knows his stuff. I had evenings as well and finished in 2 or 3 months (can't recall but it was not long).
          I went there too. Good class and good instructor. Went from September to January of 08/09. They have a great pass % on the national too.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X