Anyone hear from Lehigh Acres, FL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear from Lehigh Acres, FL?

Anyone hear from Lehigh Acres Fire rescue district in FL? I havnt recieved a call or email so woundering if I didnt make the sute, or if they havnt contacted applicants yet.

-Jake

I have a friend that was told he was not eligible because his app was incomplete. I'm pretty sure they mailed him a letter, so it may be a good thing you havent heard anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorFireMedic323 View Post
      Anyone hear from Lehigh Acres Fire rescue district in FL? I havnt recieved a call or email so woundering if I didnt make the sute, or if they havnt contacted applicants yet.

-Jake
      If you filled out your application like you typed your question to this forum, that may be the reason you haven't heard anything.
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Just letting you know that Lehigh has already done their interviews. They conducted them on Monday and Tuesday. I have 3 friends who were there doing their interviews. Hope you weren't holding out. They did send out a letter to those who weren't selected.

Comment

With all do respect, I don't know why someone has to make a comment about my posts every time I make a mistake. I get on here during my day whenever I can for a couple seconds then I get off and carry on with my day. Sorry I don’t always check my paragraphs, but everyone understood what I was asking. I take great pride in my applications and I would very much appreciate it if you didn’t make comments about me and my work when you don’t even know who I am. Thank you Silent8404 and PPH for the information. Yes, I was really hoping for the job but I guess it wasn’t in God plans so I will keep on with my efforts. Thank you again for the meaningful comments, and please, every one stay safe out there.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Silent8404 View Post
            Just letting you know that Lehigh has already done their interviews. They conducted them on Monday and Tuesday. I have 3 friends who were there doing their interviews. Hope you weren't holding out. They did send out a letter to those who weren't selected.
            I got called back aswell. I had my interview on Tuesday morning. Still haven't heard anything yet but hopefully I get the call by this weekend

Comment

How'd your interview go? Word is that the calls will be going out by the end of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorFireMedic323 View Post
                With all do respect, I don't know why someone has to make a comment about my posts every time I make a mistake. I get on here during my day whenever I can for a couple seconds then I get off and carry on with my day. Sorry I don’t always check my paragraphs, but everyone understood what I was asking. I take great pride in my applications and I would very much appreciate it if you didn’t make comments about me and my work when you don’t even know who I am. Thank you Silent8404 and PPH for the information. Yes, I was really hoping for the job but I guess it wasn’t in God plans so I will keep on with my efforts. Thank you again for the meaningful comments, and please, every one stay safe out there.

Jake
                With all "due" respect, if you had enough time to write that whole paragraph you could've cut it a sentence or 5 and spell checked if the criticism bothered you that much. You shouldn't need spell check to know the difference between hear and here. If EVERYONE keeps making comments, it might be time to take another English class. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent8404 View Post
                  How'd your interview go? Word is that the calls will be going out by the end of next week.
                  It went very well. The guys were super welcoming and didn't make me feel awkward or nervous at all. They just asked a couple Qs about the department and safer grant. It was a nice experience So the word on the street is the calls are coming next week? I was hoping they would come in by today. They tested 200+ graded and chose the top 21 in 2 or 3 days. So I would think the interview process would be the fastest to hear from. Good luck

Comment

I know two of my friends just got their calls on Friday. Wonder how many ended up getting hired.

Comment

Good deal Mikebz, happy to hear it. And ya dude thanks for the advice, I'll look into another English class so I can impress you.

-Jake

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X