Job openings in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job openings in Maryland

Does anyone have any insight into any hiring/new testing that might go on anytime soon in Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia. Ive had terrible luck in the past two years with hiring freezes but really want the job. Any insight or rumor would be greatly appreciated.

You just missed out on Alexandria, Arlington, Loudoun, and PG. They're in their processes right now. Montgomery is supposed to hire a small pop-out class this summer, though. Troll the boards, though. Theirs a ton of threads about the departments in the metropolitan area.

Comment

Prince William County is open currently - expected to start a class in January.

Comment

Originally posted by justsomeguy17 View Post
        Does anyone have any insight into any hiring/new testing that might go on anytime soon in Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia. Ive had terrible luck in the past two years with hiring freezes but really want the job. Any insight or rumor would be greatly appreciated.
        Read these hiring fourms Pal. A lot have been going on for a year now.
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

prince george county is starting there application process again.

Comment

Originally posted by lm2003 View Post
            Prince William County is open currently - expected to start a class in January.
            heres a link for prince william county click

Originally posted by Wilson7673 View Post
            prince george county is starting there application process again.
            I can't find anything on the website about pg county are you hearing this from people you know or do you have a link

Comment

Originally posted by BVFD_LT2 View Post
              heres a link for prince william county click

I can't find anything on the website about pg county are you hearing this from people you know or do you have a link
              PG County - http://agency.governmentjobs.com/pgc...FwddxPacket%3E

A lot to copy and paste, but they are currently accepting applications through 5/20
              Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over

Comment

Thanks Guys, Im going to apply to both. I dont have any certs and that pop class for MOCO is for people with all certs.

Comment

I know. Pop out class means a class for people who are already qualified. I didn't know if you had any certs.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X