Manhattan Beach FF/PM test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhattan Beach FF/PM test

I've done my research and had my oral boards this week, which I felt great about. Anyone on here familiar with the PCF program and if they have any medics? I know that can be a huge obstacle for an outsider to overcome.

You had an oral for paid call FF?

I had one back in Feb and am now in the hiring pool. Not too sure if I'll ever get the call, but at least I'm in the pool! I'm pretty sure you know all that I do about the position since you've done the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by APhillipsLA View Post
      You had an oral for paid call FF?

I had one back in Feb and am now in the hiring pool. Not too sure if I'll ever get the call, but at least I'm in the pool! I'm pretty sure you know all that I do about the position since you've done the interview.
      What he meant was does Manhattan Beach have any PCF who are medics too? Often times it is easier for an agency to select from their paid-call, reserves, volunteers, etc.

Comment

yes they do

Comment

Yeah, that was my question. If anyone knows if they have medics within their PCF program. I had my oral boards for FF/PM last week which I feel very good about. Fingers crossed and prayer knees bent for making it to the next phase.

Comment

they do have at least one medic in their pcf program

Comment

Anyone get a letter to take their EMS assessment yet?

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
                Anyone get a letter to take their EMS assessment yet?
                I received a letter stating that I am not moving forward in the process.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X