Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background

I'm filling out a background packet and they want my entire employment history. I'm 28 and have been working since I was 16. At least one company is out of business and I can't even remember my supervisors name; I worked here when I was 20 for a few months.

I also worked at a stamp factory when I was 16 in the summer but can't remember anything about them. Let's say I exhaust all avenues to find this information, this won't raise any flags will it?

Thanks.

You can pull that info of a couple of web sites. I worked for Bennigans for 3 years and the company no longer exists. Just google work history and you should have plenty of site help.

Comment

Look again and see if it asks for all jobs, or just those from a certain number of years ago, or from after you were a certain age.

If that doesn’t work, call and ask for a background investigator, or a clerk that can give you some clarification of what they want.

If not, just put down what you can remember. Nobody can remember everything, just do what you can and don’t hide anything. If you have a background interview, just tell him what you wrote here and that was all you could come up with.
      Good Luck, Capt Rob
      www.myfireinterview.com

Comment

Yes if they want every job put it down

Put out if business, cannot remember superviors name, etc
        If they are still in business would put a current company contact

Just give the best answer you can

They will see you have a work history
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

I agree, put down everything you can remember. Check your old tax returns. You may find the information on it....
          Paul Lepore
          Division Chief
          Aspiringfirefighters.com
          AspiringFireOfficers.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader