Took the Broward Co. Phys. ability test this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the Broward Co. Phys. ability test this weekend

Well, took the test this weekend at the broward fire College here in South Florida. It consisted the firefighters Combat Challenge, I had to tread water for 3 min. then swim 50 meters, and some other little un timed stuff like climbing a 50 ft bangor, climb through a dark maze, and carry a set of Jaws. But I did the combat challenege portion in 3:49. Not as good as I wanted but its the first time I did the challenege.

It was a fun little test. Hope something comes of it, I imagine you took the mesh. Can't wait for those results.

Comment

Sadly no, this entire testing process in new to me. I learned of the MESH test two day after they offered it. LOL So i'm waiting for the next one. I deff think I can do beter on my time too. I didn't like my score but that was my first time ever doing the combat challenge so I know what I have to improve on. What was hte MESH like?

Comment

The mesh was ok, Basic Fire questions you've seen and the medic didn't seem bad. The practical is only hard if you don't know what you're doing. The mesh website says they are not offering another mesh till 2012

Comment

I ya I know I sort of swreawed the pooch on that one.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X