No announcement yet.

Saginaw, MI 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my letter Wednesday, looks like I need to set up an oral interview time!

Comment

Anyone else get theirs?

Comment

Yea, received my letter today. I'm out this one fellas, need to study harder next time. For those continuing on I wish you best, Saginaw F.D. would be a great place to work. Berger1, let me know how that goes!

Comment

Same here... Would of been nice if the study guide had more study questions pertaining to the massive amount of algebra that was on the exam... Jus sayin.

Comment

Saginaw tests quite a bit it seems. This is the second test in two years I believe. Try again next time guys.
            Last edited by STFDQuint3; 06-14-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

That exam was honestly a shocker... Ive taken a good handful of exams too.. Oh well. I'll know what to expect.

Comment

yeah, it was not what I was expecting either. Goes down as the most difficult civil service exam I've taken yet. I'm glad they didn't include scores, I wouldn't want it to hamper my nerves any more as far as the oral board goes.

Comment

anyone hear anything yet after the interviews?

Comment

You should be hearing something very soon. The agility test date has been set as well as the practice day for the agility.

Comment

Originally posted by SFDCityFire View Post
                      You should be hearing something very soon. The agility test date has been set as well as the practice day for the agility.
                      Received the information this weekend. Looking forward to the agility

Comment

Just received my letter. Looking forward to the agility as well.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X