Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emt-pack_mule
    replied
    I spoke to HR today and they said just standard interview questions with a few technical/job related questions as well. And that only 25 have interviews.

Leave a comment:

• scarney410
    replied
    Did anyone else get the email to schedule the interview at the end of the month? If so how are you preparing?

Leave a comment:

• docflip4884
    replied
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by docflip4884; 08-18-2011, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• emt-pack_mule
    replied
    I heard the city received a grant for 13 new recruits for up to 3 years? Does that mean after 3 years if its not in the budget there would be layoffs? If anyone can offer insight into this that would be great.

Leave a comment:

• RFDGloWorm
    replied
    I think New Castle County is the EMS service, but the FD runs as first responder/EMT's. One guy I know was dedicated to, and had a passion like I've never seen before to work in, Rescue 1. When they shut it down, I could tell he was hurt.

The younger guys seemed to like it; but when you're on the brink of losing your gig it definitely makes you wonder.

Leave a comment:

• emt-pack_mule
    replied
    What is the current EMS situation over there? Do they run ambulances? or is it just EMT-B engines?

Are the guys you know happy to work there?

Leave a comment:

• RFDGloWorm
    replied
    As a heads up brothers, have a few friends on the job in Wilmington. They barely dodged being laid off this year, a second time in their 3 year careers. Same with a guy who has been on for like 7 years. To avoid it, they shut down Rescue 1 and brown out one company every day. The city is in pretty bad shape...

Leave a comment:

• bbell1977
    replied
    Just sent in my application yesterday. Saw it on Firecareers.com as continuous recruitment.

Leave a comment:

• emt-pack_mule
    started a topic Wilmington, DE

Wilmington, DE

Anybody got insight on here about the Wilmington, Delaware FD? Did anyone get a call back for the physical agility test?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X