Prince William County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adenosine6 View Post
    I was called yesterday about updating my file. In conversation, it was mentioned recruitment was forwarding thier selections to the Chief this week. ALS applicant btw. The FF/EMT side of the house sounds like it's still ongoing.
    Hey Adenosine since you were contacted recently I was just curious if you know if your background investigation was complete I.e. references contacted etc. Also have you completed or been scheduled for you medical exam or that is not until the Chief makes his selections? Thanks for anymore info you may have, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Has anyone been contacted To come in for further testing. Any idea if they have made their selections. I was just wondering if anyone has any information on what's going on with the hiring process.

Comment

Jan 30th is academy. This will be the only one for the year I was told. No idea of class size or medic to FF ratio. The county made notification late December before Christmas. Congrats to all who were selected!

Comment

Oh ok i thought the academy was starting in April. Thanks for the info. Good Luck to everyone that is starting there.

Comment

Rumor has it that due to budget surplus, there will now be a class 12-2. Good luck to all in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Adenosine6 View Post
              Rumor has it that due to budget surplus, there will now be a class 12-2. Good luck to all in the process.
              Word on the street is that there will be a 12-2 class, as well as 2 classes next year.

Comment

So I just finished my medical and I've heard that the next academy start date is Jan 28, 2013. Im just waiting for the call now. Anyone else in the same place as me?

How was the academy for those that went in the last session? What was the schedule? Whats the worst part? Any Pointers?
                Written- Passed
                Cpat- Passed
                Document review- Passed
                Polygraph- Passed
                Psych- Passed
                Medical Exam- Passed
                Final Review- Waiting??

Comment

I also just found out that there is NO interviews planned for candidates with the Fire Chief. Once you've finished with your medical, you are then waiting for the selection call.
                  Written- Passed
                  Cpat- Passed
                  Document review- Passed
                  Polygraph- Passed
                  Psych- Passed
                  Medical Exam- Passed
                  Final Review- Waiting??

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse