Testing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Question

Last edited by JCff55; 07-19-2011, 01:47 PM.

What company wrote the test? There should be test prep for every test making company out there.

Comment

In my experiences with these sorts of tests, they are looking for a definitive answer. And by that I mean that you will most likely see something like this:

I believe I am an ambitious person.

A. Strongly agree
      B. Somewhat agree
      C. Somewhat disagree
      D. Strongly disagree

I believe that they are always looking for canidates that are sure of their answers. This should eliminate half the answers right off the bat. From that point, its a 50/50 shot. I would tell you to answer honestly, but I cant guarantee that I never put an answer just because its what I thought it was the answer they were looking for. Just try not to over think the questions.

Comment

I would answer truthfully. I know a guy who was declined a badge because his written test answers were "too confident".

Comment

Last edited by JCff55; 07-19-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Last edited by JCff55; 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I took this test Saturday also. How exactly are these answers "scored"? How can you mark a question right or wrong to give a numeric score. I'm just kind of confused how they mark these tests up since only one section had actual "right and wrong" answers.

Comment

They are used to rate your personality, and if you fit the criteria the certain department is looking for you will score highly. The particular department usually can modify that part of the test to their liking, or so I am told...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X