college credits, bad grades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college credits, bad grades?

I have about 30 Credits toward a Fire Science degree. My GPA is however very low due to mistakes I made my last semester at school. I'm wondering if I should be handing my transcript in with my applications Due to the bad grades? Does it look better to have some college credits and bad grades or no college at all?? Thanks!
    To the men who were there that day, my utmost respect.
    To those that will be there the next time, Ill be there by your side

We ask for them at some Point

Might as well give it up. At least it shows you are trying to educate yourself

Just have a real good thought out answer if you make it to an interview

How about high school and the other college grades are they half way decent??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

I wouldn't turn them in unless they ask for them. A lot of places don't want your transcripts unless its a requirement or if you get incentive pay for a degree.

I don't think it shows that you tried to educate yourself. I think it shows that you did a halfazz job. You didn't take your education serious. You should be able to retake any class that you made a D or F in and the new grade will replace the one, I had to do this after my freshman year. I screwed around A LOT my freshman year. It wasn't until later that I got serious about my education and then I began to but forth effort.

Comment

thanks guys for the input! I was going to a college that was an hour away from where I live and was trying to juggle a full time job and didn't go about the right way of getting out of a couple classes dropped so I got some F's. totally my fault and no excuse at all but just seeing what everyone thoughts were about it. thanks again.
        To the men who were there that day, my utmost respect.
        To those that will be there the next time, Ill be there by your side

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X