No announcement yet.

Bates 2011 - results, interviews, etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one that i have heard about is Bellingham possibly hiring off of bates lits but i dont think they are pulling untill the CPAT's are done on the 22nd.

Comment

lwright: Thanks for getting this thread back on a positive track.... and for your work/e-mails to the agencies. You are a real contributor.

BC: There is more than one guy/gal pulling for you. Thank you for being a contributor, and for your Service. (Study buddy of mine is on 100% disability w/ 5 concussions from multiple IEDs. Last one put him in a 6 month coma in 2004...... struggling to fit in with us other students...... continues to be a long road back for him. He has no chance to chase the FF dream..... and he knows it. Makes me feel lucky). Looks to me like you will be tapped for FF very soon.

BFDCP: You indicated Bremerton was planning one hire in 2011. Thank you for also contributing.

ffbam: (Thx for spell chk)
      Last edited by Pasha6568; 05-12-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasha6568 View Post
        lwright: Thanks for getting this thread back on a positive track.... and for your work/e-mails to the agencies. You are a real contributor.

BC: There is more than one guy/gal pulling for you. Thank you for being a contributor, and for your Service. (Study buddy of mine is on 100% disability w/ 5 concussions from multiple IUDs. Last one put him in a 6 month coma in 2004...... struggling to fit in with us other students...... continues to be a long road back for him. He has no chance to chase the FF dream..... and he knows it. Makes me feel lucky). Looks to me like you will be tapped for FF very soon.

BFDCP: You indicated Bremerton was planning one one hire in 2011. Thank you for also contributing.
        Ummm...IUD?
        IED. Sorry to hear that about your buddy, but also salute him for his service.

You never know for sure if a department is going to hire. You could suddenly find yourself being fast-tracked for hire, so don't give up hope.

I like how you've appointed yourself the thread police and are giving folks "attaboys"

Comment

Originally posted by Pasha6568 View Post

BC: There is more than one guy/gal pulling for you. Thank you for being a contributor, and for your Service. (Study buddy of mine is on 100% disability w/ 5 concussions from multiple IEDs. Last one put him in a 6 month coma in 2004...... struggling to fit in with us other students...... continues to be a long road back for him. He has no chance to chase the FF dream..... and he knows it. Makes me feel lucky). Looks to me like you will be tapped for FF very soon.

BFDCP: You indicated Bremerton was planning one hire in 2011. Thank you for also contributing.

ffbam: (Thx for spell chk)
          No, I said Bremerton has one opening but am not sure of the plans. At this point, I would not be surprised to see us leave it vacant for at least the rest of the year, if not longer. IF we do hire, and that is a big if, I personally don't see it happening until the end of the year

Comment

ffbam: Thx for spell chk.

Comment

Originally posted by ffbam24 View Post
              ............. salute him for his service...........
              Yep. Do so every time I sit down w/him for study session. He gets help w/math; I get inspiration to work my *** off chasing the dream.
              Last edited by Pasha6568; 05-17-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Anyone taking the Bates CPAT this weekend? I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing whether or not any of the depts are going to hire after the CPAT portion is completed.

Comment

Has anyone heard when Bellingham is going to post the top 30? I figured they were waiting until after Bates Cpat.

Comment

I was wondering about that same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by NWBrother View Post
                      I was wondering about that same thing....
                      Or any of the depts for that matter...?

Comment

My understanding is that Bellingham will post or contact after June 1.

Comment

My training Capt. just went up to Bellingham to assist on their Captains interviews so he said he would try to get some info from them while he is up there. Im just wondering what the cut of score for the top 30 will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Cbar84 View Post
                            My training Capt. just went up to Bellingham to assist on their Captains interviews so he said he would try to get some info from them while he is up there. Im just wondering what the cut of score for the top 30 will be?
                            What did you score?

Comment

I scored a 87.447 overall not bad but not great. i know that if i did this well on my NTN i would have an interview at renton but i scored 1% lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbar84 View Post
                                I scored a 87.447 overall not bad but not great. i know that if i did this well on my NTN i would have an interview at renton but i scored 1% lower.
                                Oh for sure! That's a great score. I think when Olympia did their testing with Bates (I'll need to look back at that thread), but around an 86% was also the cutoff.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X