No announcement yet.

Bates 2011 - results, interviews, etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bates 2011 - results, interviews, etc..

I believe we are supposed to get our results this week or early next week, so I wanted to start a thread to discuss results, cpat, interviews, etc stemming from the Bates 2011 test. Good luck to everyone!

Why not just stick with the thread you yourself started on the very same topic???

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...ght=bates+2011

You going to start another one next week if you don't hear anything this week???

Comment

Originally posted by ffbam24 View Post
      Why not just stick with the thread you yourself started on the very same topic???

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...ght=bates+2011

You going to start another one next week if you don't hear anything this week???
      I didn't say anything about not hearing about results. Why be negative? I guess I don't see the point. Hope you are having a good day

Comment

lwright82: I appreciate your efforts to keep the site current and active. Very helpful for me to keep a finger on the pulse of the recent Bates activity. Please keep up the good work.

Comment

I too appreciate the thread. Some folks have started receiving their results in the mail...I have not My understanding is only a couple of the departments listed are "planning" on hiring. Any info out there? B'ham and S. Kitsap are the two I was told about.

Comment

I also have heard that Bellingham is going to hire, but haven't heard how many. Not sure about the other departments.

Comment

Got my results: 88.66 for combined

Comment

Originally posted by Pasha6568 View Post
                Got my results: 88.66 for combined
                Nice job!!!

Comment

combined score 85.04
                  should be interesting to see if that will get me into a oral board

Comment

Anybody know when veterans points are added; does it vary by dept? Anybody been through the Bates testing before? Curious about individual depts. and how they conduct oral boards (when, how many) I don't want to hound the administrative staff at Bates so I thought I'd try here first. Also, anybody know if the plan is Sept. 2011 academy?? I understand there is a lot of speculation here but any relative info would be great!
                    Last edited by BC1979; 04-29-2011, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Seems to be higher scores this time around! Might be rumor, but I heard the highest score is usually around 94.

Comment

BC1979: Very impressive score. Looks like you have set the bar. Can anyone out there beat that score?

Comment

everyone should post their score so I will know if I want to pay the hundred bucks for the cpat!

Comment

Hopefully someone will hire off this list. Last time I went through this process South King held interviews with the hopes of passing a levy or bond and it didn't pass. At least I had a chance to practice my interview skills.

Combined 92.84

Comment

Bremerton will have at least one opening, though I am not sure of the plans for hiring. If we do, I don't see it happening until at least the end of the year.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X