Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpnm81
    replied
    Mikeyboy- Thanks for the reply. I also tested in Austin...playing the waiting game for an interview date there. I totally understand about having the obligations/joys of parenthood. Where in So. Cal are you at? I grew up out there(currently in NM). I love the Hill Country. Plus my wife has family pretty close to the area. Cedar Park FD seems like a great organization. Good luck in your testing.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyboy
    replied
    I took Austin's test and didn't score high enough to move on. I figure that many FDs are going to lose a bunch of Guys to Austin. I like the location since we want to end-up in the Hills Country (thinking Bee Cave area) but this is on the date of my oldest daughters birthday so I won't be testing. Best of fortune to ya.....

Check their website for FD information is the best advice I could give ya.....

Leave a comment:

• bpnm81
    started a topic Cedar Park, TX

Cedar Park, TX

I just applied to take the Cedar Park, Texas entry-level exam. Does anyone have any insight as to what this process consists of? I have recieved the CWH study guide(I have heard this test is a bit different than others...) Is the initial list just based off of the written, or a composite of the written and interview? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Any info from anyone who knows the department would be great also.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X