Medical marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musc1616 View Post
    Someone had previously posted about having a medical marijuana card while being employed by a fire department. I am wondering that if I were to get a medical card now, while I am 18 and years from starting my career. If I were to get it now and then in a year let it expire, would it affect me in the future? Even if I were to pass the drug tests and was no longer a medical patient?
    Grow up.

How is weed harmless? You are pulling smoke into your lungs on purpose.

Never smoked weed either.
    FF/Paramedic

Comment

Originally posted by musc1616 View Post
      Someone had previously posted about having a medical marijuana card while being employed by a fire department. I am wondering that if I were to get a medical card now, while I am 18 and years from starting my career. If I were to get it now and then in a year let it expire, would it affect me in the future? Even if I were to pass the drug tests and was no longer a medical patient?
      We dont want scumbags like you. Go away.

Originally posted by simpllyhuge View Post
      I find it hard to believe that there are many people who haven't smoked marijuana and I wonder if you say you never smoked it, if that makes them think you are automatically a liar.
      Never smoked it once in my life. Where do I p iss? Want some hair? And I really dont give a schit if people believe me or not.
      "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

I am sure that you can obtain a card, however, I am sure a background investigation (if and when you get to that point) will reveal other "issues". As you can see MOST firefighters do not smoke pot as it's against every department's policy. We do not hire people who feel they need to smoke it, even those who have a prescription for it.

Simply put, when an agency hires you they inherit everything about you. This includes pre-existing medical injuries and psych issues. Why would a department take a chance on someone who has the need for medical marijuana? Most will not....
        Paul Lepore
        Division Chief
        Aspiringfirefighters.com
        AspiringFireOfficers.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader