Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly hired firefighter recruits looking for housing in leesburg va or loudoun area!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    Originally posted by teamramrod3 View Post
    Whoot whoot!
    You ready?

Leave a comment:

• teamramrod3
    replied
    Whoot whoot!

Leave a comment:

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    About a day and a half of freedom left...

Leave a comment:

• teamramrod3
    replied
    Originally posted by MANOFSTEEL View Post
    Congrats on the find, all 3 of you living at that one place? I'm most likely just going to drive back and forth from Frederick. How is your reading going? Get your pants altered yet?
    Actually only two of us are rooming now. Got some of the reading done and the pants are at the sewing lady now.

Leave a comment:

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    Originally posted by teamramrod3 View Post
    Attention all newly recruited brothers, I know where there is a fully furnised basement includes utilities. $1000 per month, excellent location and home owner! 12 min from acad!! Message me for details !!!! Awesome deal, I was going to take it, but found one for $900!
    Congrats on the find, all 3 of you living at that one place? I'm most likely just going to drive back and forth from Frederick. How is your reading going? Get your pants altered yet?

Leave a comment:

• teamramrod3
    replied
    Attention all newly recruited brothers, I know where there is a fully furnised basement includes utilities. $1000 per month, excellent location and home owner! 12 min from acad!! Message me for details !!!! Awesome deal, I was going to take it, but found one for $900!

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by VFF16 View Post
    I'm in Prince William County and I can tell you this. The general area of loudon,prince William, and Fauquir( spelling I have no clue how it's spelled?) are good places. But they all have there apartment neighborhoods with crime and gangs. DO NOT LiVE THERE. How would you like to walk out of your apartment at 9:00 to find your car window smashed and your credit card charged with 2,000 ++. I have had friends with horible experiences because the rent is all they could afford. I know you already have enough common sense to realize that you shouldn't rent here but I'm just advising you. Just because the rent will be cheaper than dirt doesn't mean te area is a good place to live. Stay safe and good luck in pursuing your career.
    Only a simpleton would leave their credit card(s) and other items that can be seen by anyone, to get them to bust a window out and steal and use it. You deserve it, if you are that stupid.

Kids.

Leave a comment:

• VFF16
    replied
    I'm in Prince William County and I can tell you this. The general area of loudon,prince William, and Fauquir( spelling I have no clue how it's spelled?) are good places. But they all have there apartment neighborhoods with crime and gangs. DO NOT LiVE THERE. How would you like to walk out of your apartment at 9:00 to find your car window smashed and your credit card charged with 2,000 ++. I have had friends with horible experiences because the rent is all they could afford. I know you already have enough common sense to realize that you shouldn't rent here but I'm just advising you. Just because the rent will be cheaper than dirt doesn't mean te area is a good place to live. Stay safe and good luck in pursuing your career.
    Last edited by VFF16; 03-08-2011, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• teamramrod3
    replied
    [QUOTE=MANOFSTEEL;1254115]I just about died laughing when I read this.[/QUO

Got that name back in fire 1! The class named us after the guys in super troopers, long story !!

Leave a comment:

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
    Would you want to share a house, flat or room with a guy who uses a screen name with Ramrod in it??
    I just about died laughing when I read this.

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    Would you want to share a house, flat or room with a guy who uses a screen name with Ramrod in it??

I think I would look else where. Plenty of places to rent and members to hook up with and share a nice house or apt with.

Leave a comment:

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    Well I have none of those records, but thanks for the confirmation

Leave a comment:

• Wolfe110
    replied
    Originally posted by MANOFSTEEL View Post
    Chicken pox, hepatitis B, and teatnus

Are those the three shot records we are supposed to bring with us?
    Yes if you have copies of that, if not they will check your blood to make sure you are vacainated (im a bad speller sorry).

Leave a comment:

• MANOFSTEEL
    replied
    Chicken pox, hepatitis B, and teatnus

Are those the three shot records we are supposed to bring with us?

Leave a comment:

• edpmedic
    replied
    I know that for the Fairfax FRD, recruitment kept a list of dept members that were renting rooms, apartments, etc. The county also has an affordaable housing program where you can rent local for a reasonable rate for up to two years, I think. Does your county have any similar resources? Otherwise, you could try the Raven's Crest Apartments in Manassas:

http://www.ravenscrestapartments.com...ome/Index.aspx

They were decent apartments, low crime, and the management were responsive to fix any issues. It's not in Loudoun, but it is reasonably close. I lived there my in my first year working for Fairfax. It's right off 66 and sudley Rd. I had no problems.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X