Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly hired firefighter recruits looking for housing in leesburg va or loudoun area!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention all newly recruited brothers, I know where there is a fully furnised basement includes utilities. $1000 per month, excellent location and home owner! 12 min from acad!! Message me for details !!!! Awesome deal, I was going to take it, but found one for $900!

Comment

Originally posted by teamramrod3 View Post
      Attention all newly recruited brothers, I know where there is a fully furnised basement includes utilities. $1000 per month, excellent location and home owner! 12 min from acad!! Message me for details !!!! Awesome deal, I was going to take it, but found one for $900!
      Congrats on the find, all 3 of you living at that one place? I'm most likely just going to drive back and forth from Frederick. How is your reading going? Get your pants altered yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOFSTEEL View Post
        Congrats on the find, all 3 of you living at that one place? I'm most likely just going to drive back and forth from Frederick. How is your reading going? Get your pants altered yet?
        Actually only two of us are rooming now. Got some of the reading done and the pants are at the sewing lady now.

Comment

About a day and a half of freedom left...

Comment

Whoot whoot!

Comment

Originally posted by teamramrod3 View Post
              Whoot whoot!
              You ready?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola