Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly hired firefighter recruits looking for housing in leesburg va or loudoun area!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly hired firefighter recruits looking for housing in leesburg va or loudoun area!!

Looking for somewhere to stay during recruit school! Any help or suggestions is welcome!!

Originally posted by teamramrod3 View Post
    Looking for somewhere to stay during recruit school! Any help or suggestions is welcome!!
    All 25 of us can rent a camper and spoon for the 26 weeks.

Have you started reading your prehospital book?

Comment

Hey my name is Jeff Wolfe and i am in your recruit class, me and two other guys are looking for a place currently... email at [email protected] with your info and i will contact you if you want in.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOFSTEEL View Post

Yea we can park it behind burn building lol! Yea a few pages, been busy looking for a place to stay!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe110 View Post
          Hey my name is Jeff Wolfe and i am in your recruit class, me and two other guys are looking for a place currently... email at jwolfenmb[email protected] with your info and i will contact you if you want in.
          Ok me and two others are looking as well!

Comment

Ramrod, you can pass along the info I sent you about the room I have to the others if you aren't interested.

Comment

I know that for the Fairfax FRD, recruitment kept a list of dept members that were renting rooms, apartments, etc. The county also has an affordaable housing program where you can rent local for a reasonable rate for up to two years, I think. Does your county have any similar resources? Otherwise, you could try the Raven's Crest Apartments in Manassas:

http://www.ravenscrestapartments.com...ome/Index.aspx

They were decent apartments, low crime, and the management were responsive to fix any issues. It's not in Loudoun, but it is reasonably close. I lived there my in my first year working for Fairfax. It's right off 66 and sudley Rd. I had no problems.
              "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those willing to work and give to those who are not." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Chicken pox, hepatitis B, and teatnus

Are those the three shot records we are supposed to bring with us?

Comment

Chicken pox, hepatitis B, and teatnus

Are those the three shot records we are supposed to bring with us?
                  Yes if you have copies of that, if not they will check your blood to make sure you are vacainated (im a bad speller sorry).

Comment

Well I have none of those records, but thanks for the confirmation

Comment

Would you want to share a house, flat or room with a guy who uses a screen name with Ramrod in it??

I think I would look else where. Plenty of places to rent and members to hook up with and share a nice house or apt with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
                        Would you want to share a house, flat or room with a guy who uses a screen name with Ramrod in it??
                        I just about died laughing when I read this.

Comment

[QUOTE=MANOFSTEEL;1254115]I just about died laughing when I read this.[/QUO

Got that name back in fire 1! The class named us after the guys in super troopers, long story !!

Comment

I'm in Prince William County and I can tell you this. The general area of loudon,prince William, and Fauquir( spelling I have no clue how it's spelled?) are good places. But they all have there apartment neighborhoods with crime and gangs. DO NOT LiVE THERE. How would you like to walk out of your apartment at 9:00 to find your car window smashed and your credit card charged with 2,000 ++. I have had friends with horible experiences because the rent is all they could afford. I know you already have enough common sense to realize that you shouldn't rent here but I'm just advising you. Just because the rent will be cheaper than dirt doesn't mean te area is a good place to live. Stay safe and good luck in pursuing your career.
                            Last edited by VFF16; 03-08-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VFF16 View Post
                              I'm in Prince William County and I can tell you this. The general area of loudon,prince William, and Fauquir( spelling I have no clue how it's spelled?) are good places. But they all have there apartment neighborhoods with crime and gangs. DO NOT LiVE THERE. How would you like to walk out of your apartment at 9:00 to find your car window smashed and your credit card charged with 2,000 ++. I have had friends with horible experiences because the rent is all they could afford. I know you already have enough common sense to realize that you shouldn't rent here but I'm just advising you. Just because the rent will be cheaper than dirt doesn't mean te area is a good place to live. Stay safe and good luck in pursuing your career.
                              Only a simpleton would leave their credit card(s) and other items that can be seen by anyone, to get them to bust a window out and steal and use it. You deserve it, if you are that stupid.

Kids.
                              Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse