No announcement yet.

City of Knoxville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well 92 is my number again for this year...

Comment

92 was my score also and is the highest I've heard from anyone....I'm sure there are a few that hit 100-98-96-etc. but none that will say so apparently. I thought the PPT was pretty simple, hopefully hear from them soon.

Comment

yea we can only hope so. it would be very nice if we could get an opportunity.

Comment

I made a 96 on the written test. Then after the physical test I got a letter saying that I passed the physical test and I have been placed on the eligibility list, but no other information was given about an interview or anything else. Not sure if I performed well enough on the pysical test or not, hope to recieve further information soon.

Comment

well they told you that you passed the physical test right? So i would say that is the information you need. A 96 is a good score and you passed your physical so your good to go

Comment

That's all that you'll get for now....you'll get the background packet the Chief talked about and then be assigned for an interview. My understanding is that no one has gotten anything more than a "you passed" letter at this point.

Comment

hey stranger where are you at in ohio man?

Comment

I'm from just south of Dayton, about 45 minutes north of Cincinnati.

Comment

cool man...springboro miamisburg centerville area? Im living up north of you on 75 near lima. Small town called Ada.

Comment

Yeah Miamisburg, cool to hear someone close is in the process. If we end up getting interviews in the same time frame maybe we can ride share.

Comment

So, has anyone recieved anymore information, because I haven't? I heard from one of the guys there that it is a rather long process.

Comment

I haven't heard a thing. Saying that, it's only been two weeks since I received my letter saying I passed my PAT. No city moves at light speed, just takes time.

Comment

Anyone heard any news? Seems like everything came to a screeching halt after the PPT.

Comment

Haven't heard anything from the city, although I heard from one of the guys there that they were looking at 15-20 positions but probably would be after the first of the year before anything final. However, he said this wasn't certain yet! He did say to not get excited as it was a long process though.

Comment

Things are very slow in City Government. Everything is hurry up and wait. Sorry guys/gals, but just the way it is. As far as Im being told, they are still attempting to start a class by the end of the Year. However it may get pushed back. We are in the process of promotions and things like that. Just be patient.

Anyway. Congrats to those that passed the first two steps, No comes the tough part. You all will be receiving background packets in the Mail, you will have to fill them out completely and return them before your Interview will be scheduled. If you want to work for this or City, Please do not try and hide anything, do not lie, do not try and skirt around anything. Please be truthful, honest, not matter what you have done in the past. This will only get you eliminated out of the process... That is all I can and will say about that.. This next part is on you. The question is, How bad do you want it??

Have a good week, I will post if I receive or hear of any futher news.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X