No announcement yet.

Tacoma Testing 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was there yesterday and TFD gave no indications on how many they would invite to the PAT and all they said was that they had 18 people retiring this month and the process was going to be fast. TFD also stated that they plan on having multiple acadmeys from this list and it is a 2 year list that could possibly be extended to 3 years at the Cheifs discression

I would like to send a huge thanks to the TFD and the firefighters that were at the Practice PAT for doing it and for all the help.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbar84 View Post
      I was there yesterday and TFD gave no indications on how many they would invite to the PAT and all they said was that they had 18 people retiring this month and the process was going to be fast. TFD also stated that they plan on having multiple acadmeys from this list and it is a 2 year list that could possibly be extended to 3 years at the Cheifs discression

I would like to send a huge thanks to the TFD and the firefighters that were at the Practice PAT for doing it and for all the help.....
      How did you feel about the PAT? A lot of people taking up the opportunity to check it out?

Comment

• PAT is challenging but if you just bear down you will be fine. There were about 100 people on sunday and from what i hear there were more than 100 on saturday. I know im going to go again on the 26th.... but it is a tough PAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbar84 View Post
          I was there yesterday and TFD gave no indications on how many they would invite to the PAT
          Correct..... that is why you have to pay close attention to the hearsay and rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasha6568 View Post
            Correct..... that is why you have to pay close attention to the hearsay and rumors.
            Yup, you just can't believe the rumors.
            I heard there were 111 people there on Sat, and 89 on Sun, maybe a couple late stragglers Sun.
            So I heard.
            Last edited by flipper123; 06-13-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Received email with background packet/questionaire today

Comment

• I recieved one as well and all my testing partners did as well. remember to print it out twice and use one as an informational one that you can screw up on and then spend a good amount of time and make it look good on the second one.

Good luck everybody.......

Comment

• Originally posted by EWfire View Post
                  Received email with background packet/questionaire today
                  Likewise. We're off to the races!

Comment

• Practice pat location

I really need some help, I left my invite letter for the practice pat at work. Would anyone be generous enough to post the address where the practice pat is located tomorrow morning and what to wear? I know it's last minute but it would be more than appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• TFD Training Center
                      2124 Marshall Ave
                      Tacoma, WA 98421

Wear appropriate exercise gear.

Comment

• Nwavant, thank you very much. Best of luck to ya

Comment

• You bet!

Hope you crushed it today. One nice day to be out practicing.

Comment

• Everyone get there backgrounds in on time? Anyone know how strict they are on those? I have some speeding tickets from 5 years ago but nothing since then and a medical bill that went to collections but has been paid 6 years ago. Just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawaii44 View Post
                              Everyone get there backgrounds in on time? Anyone know how strict they are on those? I have some speeding tickets from 5 years ago but nothing since then and a medical bill that went to collections but has been paid 6 years ago. Just wondering.
                              Flipper would know better, but I heard TFD isn't super strict on background stuff, as long as you're honest.

Comment

• Anyone know if they're going to the PAT yet?
                                The tests are starting around July 11, so I hear.
                                Good Luck!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X