Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tacoma Testing 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I vote for bam.
    Last edited by JD2011; 07-26-2011, 11:47 PM.

    Comment


    • Is it time for a backrub circle guys?

      Comment


      • A back rub would be nice

        Comment


        • Alright. I'm in.

          Comment


          • My gov jobs changed a bit, now it says application received 5 times and minquals 5 times then eligible- passed test, will be contacted for pat. Everyone elses do that? Just curious. Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KTF View Post
              My gov jobs changed a bit, now it says application received 5 times and minquals 5 times then eligible- passed test, will be contacted for pat. Everyone elses do that? Just curious. Thanks
              Yeah but mine says application recieved and miniquals 7 times. I must be 40% more qualified/awesome/bad***
              Last edited by TruckOps84; 07-29-2011, 06:09 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TruckOps84 View Post
                Yeah but mine says application recieved and miniquals 7 times. I must be 40% more qualified/awesome/bad***
                haha exactly. Hopefully we get calls for the next pat at the end of the year and get into that class!

                Comment


                • Now mine says it 14 times haha, winning! so weird

                  Comment


                  • dang mine only says minquals once I'm way behind

                    Comment


                    • Mine has it 16 times! I did take the PAT a few weeks ago but no interview!

                      Comment


                      • 17 hired, start at the end of the month.
                        If you didn't make the first group a second class is planned for around Feb.
                        Stay positive!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by flipper123 View Post
                          17 hired, start at the end of the month.
                          If you didn't make the first group a second class is planned for around Feb.
                          Stay positive!
                          Wow. That must have been the fastest hiring process in recent memory!

                          Comment


                          • Congrats to the 17!
                            If you didn't hit the lotto this time, this is still a good sign.
                            They're hiring!

                            Comment


                            • I know someone who was recently hired there - very excited for them.

                              Really regretting not taking TFD's test...we are looking down the barrel at layoffs now.

                              Tacoma is projected to be a hot housing market for a few years. VERY good for tax revenues (and job safety):

                              http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/real...very/index.htm

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, the process was crazy fast this time.
                                Another class of 20 or so in the spring?
                                That means there will be 50-60 new hires in the last year or so.
                                And probably a 3rd class off this list!

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X