Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow FLA.

Ciandebaldo,

Came from Miami 15 yrs ago, been with PF&R 10 years. Focus on the material given, the academy tests are a separate deal. Be sure to enjoy your time here.

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow to everyone.

Comment

• What'd everybody think? Piece of cake? I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of high scores on that one.

Comment

• Overall an easy test, I know I goofed on 2 of the questions though. I wonder what the cutoff will be????

Comment

Last edited by ciandebaldo; 08-17-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Overall, I thought the test was not to bad. After taking the test, I looked through the study guide again, and I realized that I may of missed 6 or 7 questions on the portion based off of the study guide. Kind of kicking myself because I should have got those questions right. The general knowledge portion was pretty black and white. Anyone have any idea how low they will go on the Firefighter EMT-B/Paramedic list for an invite to the PAT? I know that this list is ranked, while the trainee list is just pass/fail. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• last test they took the top 120 + ties to interviews and PAT's. If you have any questions on the last process PM me and I have some info on the process from the last test.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea how many of the 3500 applications were for the trainee list and how many were for the FF-EMT? Also, how many do you all think actually showed up to test?

Comment

• Originally posted by slapinjoe View Post
                    Anyone have any idea how many of the 3500 applications were for the trainee list and how many were for the FF-EMT? Also, how many do you all think actually showed up to test?
                    Aprox 2000 showed up for the test, I don't know what the breakdown between the two was though.
                    www.portlandfirefighters.org
                    Portland Fire Pictures/Dick Harris

http://www.finsnbeasts.com

Comment

• Does anybody know how the written and orals are weighted? ie. 50/50?

Comment

• Is it really only 120 moving on?

I feel like that's really low on a department the size of Portland. You have to think around 30pct of that will fail or not make it past the Physical or Interview portion?

Wouldn't a big city need a bigger list to hire from?

Comment

• Any update?

Last edited by ciandebaldo; 08-17-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Patience is a virtue my friend. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• I'm hoping it's before Monday. I can't stand the suspense.

Comment

Last edited by ciandebaldo; 08-17-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X