No announcement yet.

Portland Fire & Rescue (Oregon) recruiting 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received this email today also! I was questioning the same thing you are. Hopefully they will hire off of the list soon!

Comment

• Hello - I just discovered this thread. Good luck to all of you guys on the list from 2011.

Does anyone have an idea how deep that list goes? I moved up here a year ago to try to join PF&R and obviously I'm still waiting. Any insight on how long this wait would be for someone who has yet to even get an interview? It sounds like it could be quite awhile if they've still got you guys from 2011 to go through first...

Thanks & Good luck everybody!
      Last edited by jerod8888; 02-18-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• I am on the list from that test and am number 70 after the interviews. Last thing I heard was that they were trying to decide weather or not to extend the list ANOTHER year or to do another test this summer. I think that there has only been 1 academy used from this list so far.
        Originally posted by jerod8888 View Post
        Hello - I just discovered this thread. Good luck to all of you guys on the list from 2011.

Does anyone have an idea how deep that list goes? I moved up here a year ago to try to join PF&R and obviously I'm still waiting. Any insight on how long this wait would be for someone who has yet to even get an interview? It sounds like it could be quite awhile if they've still got you guys from 2011 to go through first...

Thanks & Good luck everybody!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X