No announcement yet.

Portland Fire & Rescue (Oregon) recruiting 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scheduled jan. 23, and I'm also on the EMT list. Super excited on this opportunity

Also, looks like they are conducting backgrounds at the same time.
    Last edited by brogun; 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Just got mine for the 24th also. EMT

Comment

• I'm schduled for Jan 23rd! Does this mean that the rumors are just that...rumors? Any word on start date? How many made it to the interviews?

Comment

• It appears they might have sent out the invites for the EMT's and not yet for the trainee's? Any trainees heard? I received the written test score via email and the PAT invite via letter mail. Are you guys getting the invites via email or letter mail?

Originally posted by Bigredtrucker View Post
          I'm schduled for Jan 23rd! Does this mean that the rumors are just that...rumors? Any word on start date? How many made it to the interviews?
          I searched online and couldn't find any mention of the rumors previously mentioned. Anyone else? I can't imagine PF&R would invest the time and money that they have thus far if they weren't at minimum going to put a list together.

Comment

• I rcv'd an email stating the date and time along with a detailed list of things I need to bring to the interview. I too am on on the EMT list.

Comment

• For all the trainee list folks out there, I just got an email saying interviews will be in Feb and March.

Comment

• Received email about my interview in January, then a letter in the mail a few days later. I am an EMT candidate. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Just received an email for an interview the first week of February. non-EMT list. Anyone heard how many people are still in the process. Just curious. Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• interview

how did everyone feel after the interviews? any news?

Comment

• Felt ok. I definitely felt the nerves on the first few questions but settled in after that. Results should be out in March is what I was told. How about you?

Comment

• Has anyone from the Trainee group gone through the interview yet?

Comment

• I felt good for the first time ever in an interview. Now its wait and see to find out if they agree.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone who has already had an interview and to those coming up this month. March can't come fast enough!

Comment

• March?

March, is that when there making calls? rumors or hiring soon? when? how many?

Comment

• My impression post-interview was that somewhere in March they will have worked out ranking and also have a rough idea of future budget/hiring. I think it's all tentative, so hold back on the angry phone calls if April rolls around and you haven't heard anything yet. Good luck to everyone else out there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X