X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, thanks for the quick response

Comment

• Originally posted by nwfire17 View Post
      You'll probably be there for about an hour, I'd plan on two just to be safe though since you're flying back out.
      I went last in my group and was probably there about an hour and a half, may be a little more.

Before they took us out to the tower they asked if anyone needed to go first so they wouldn't be late for a flight, so you may be able to do that also. Good luck

Comment

• Seemed like everyone in my group passed the PAT. Most were from OR, although I was not. Anyone know when interview letters are supposed to go out? I'd like to book my flight as early as possible.

Bigredtrucker- Sorry we didn't get to meet up for a beer, busy weekend all the way around. Good luck to you brother!

Comment

• Make The Stretch,
          Glad you made it through the PAT! Hopefully we'll know soon when the interviews are scheduled and maybe we can meet up then. GOOD LUCK and let me know if you hear any rumors!

Comment

• Passed my PAT over this last weekend. Nothing too tough. I hustled it up on the stair climb which got the heart rate going for sure, but otherwise it wasn't something to lose sleep on. 3 folks in my group didn't finish in time which was surprising. Good luck in the interviews!

Comment

• So it's going to be an even longer process. Email today stated that due to the upcoming holidays, interviews will not start until after the new year. I guess we can sit back and enjoy the festivities ourselves. I'm assuming there won't be a class starting in Feb 2012. Does anyone know how many people off of the EMT/Paramedic list of 200 passed the PAT?

Comment

• Just saw the same email. Bummer.

Comment

• Now's not the time to sit back and relax.
                  Keep practicing for those upcoming oral boards. Your competition is.

Comment

• Fire department processes take forever these days with the budgets and economy

Comment

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news but PF&R just went on a hiring freeze and there is a possibility of a budget cut that could mean layoffs for the department. The good news is that the hiring freeze is not expected to last a super long time and the budget cut is far from a sure thing. Just thought ya'll might like to know.

Comment

• This is from a credible source?

Comment

• I think a lot of us have been expecting that news...been hearing the rumors for a couple weeks now. Really unfortunate, but with it being a two year list, there's still hope! Does anyone know if they're still going to put us through the Chief's interviews in January anyway, or are those going to be put on hold until the freeze is lifted?

Comment

• It sounds like the situation is pretty dynamic right now. Could go either way from day to day.

Comment

• Anyone have any word on how many passed the physical test?

Also in the past, if there were theoretically 30 positions, would it be 15 trainees and 15 ff/emt/medics, or is it up to the dept on who they want to hire and from what list?

Comment

• Received my interview date for PFR, Jan 24, anybody else out there? Does anyone know how many are interviewing (for trainee and EMT/Paramedic separately)? I am on the EMT list....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X