No announcement yet.

Portland Fire & Rescue (Oregon) recruiting 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen anything besides N/A next to PAT?

Comment

• 2 of my buds got emails last night around 5pm about their scores, one of their last names starts with a G and the other an I, I still haven't received mine my last name strarts with a M. hope this helps to calm you'll down.

Comment

• Just got an email from Bureau of Human Resources letting me know that I'm moving on to the PAT. My status on governmentjobs updated also, it now says "current step" next to Physical Ability Test. Early this morning my status still looked the same, so it must have just changed. Good luck to everyone, hope you all hear good news.

Comment

• Just got an email from government jobs saying I passed!

Comment

• I was in the same boat last night as others seeing the N/A on the physical agility portion and thought I'd just wait it out. I just got the email this morning saying I've passed and am moving on!!! Congrats all! To those who were nervous wrecks the cutoff is 75%, definitely not as high as previously discussed!

Comment

• Yeah I thought the cutoff was going to be a lot higher with so many applicants. I am also moving on in the process. Now time to get myself ready for the physical portion and especially the interview.

Comment

• So to the ones that received emails.... Did you apply for the Trainee or EMT/Paramedic?

Comment

• Originally posted by n8tron View Post
                  So to the ones that received emails.... Did you apply for the Trainee or EMT/Paramedic?
                  Firefighter Trainee

Comment

• n8tron, this is is what i was wondering.. has anyone received an email for the EMT/Medic test? Also, I'm wondering if the 75 % cutoff is different for the trainee vs.
                    EMT test. From the earlier posts it seems as it would be different, as its a ranked list?

Comment

• Originally posted by slapinjoe View Post
                      n8tron, this is is what i was wondering.. has anyone received an email for the EMT/Medic test? Also, I'm wondering if the 75 % cutoff is different for the trainee vs.
                      EMT test. From the earlier posts it seems as it would be different, as its a ranked list?
                      My friend took the EMT/Paramedic test, and he was also notified last night. Last name started with B.

I took it as well (last name T) and I haven't heard anything yet, bad or good.

Comment

• I applied for the Firefighter/EMT and now my status changed back to Written with nothing next to it. When you click on the written, it just says application received. It went three steps backwards!

Comment

• Bigredtrucker, mine did the same thing.

Comment

• n8tron,
                            Man...does this mean we are done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigredtrucker View Post
                              n8tron,
                              Man...does this mean we are done?
                              Mine as well. Physical agility went away, and now it just says application received.

I'm wondering the same thing...is this the last stop for us?

Comment

• Mine did the same thing but I would be pretty amazed if I didn't pass that written. I hate to jinx myself but but I knew damn near everything on that test. I say hold tight, it can take a while to send out 2000 emails.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X