Brentwood, TN testing process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentwood, TN testing process

Passed the written and dominated the physical this morning, in the cold rain. Interview tomorrow! Hiring 2-3. Wish me luck. Anyone had their interview yet?

That was some fun in the rain. I am getting ready for interview. I was the opposite. I dominated written. Did good on agility. Good luck to you bud.

Comment

Good luck. And I've got family on both sides of Concord Road, so if you get on the FD and get a call to Halford Place or Warner Road, try to get the lead out ;-)
      “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
      ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I will keep that in mind if I get the chance too haha. I try to get the lead out ahead of time anyways.

I think the whole process is a good one. You can't complain about a 2 day process with results expected to be mailed on the 3rd day. The interview was laid back and they all seemed genuinely happy with their jobs, but friendly to deal with. Not much waiting to find out positions so I am happy. Not a lot of experienced people getting interviewed from the people I talked to and my buddy had the same.

Comment

Think I did to much talking AS usual! Hopefully I had some content in there too.

Grateful for their speedy process though. Good luck Lupo.

Comment

Thanks, as easy going as they seemed it might be hard to mess up from talking to much as long as it wasn't some stupid stuff done on spring break in Cancun or something. Good luck to you as well!

Comment

I like the carefully worded message we got from them with our score. I was trying to figure out what that meant towards the hiring portion but it left no real means to gauge that. I guess we still have to wait to hear back from them, I was under the impression that they would let us know where we were on the list, but maybe that is mail yet to come. Anything different?

Comment

Yeah, so I scored an 88 on the written and had one of if not the best times on the physical, so I'm thinking I'm in the 90 th percentile. That means I must have bombed the interview to end up with a final score of 77.68. It seems like they must have slightl altered that letter for those that made it to the chiefs interview.

Comment

I am not sure how they scored the interviews but I know I did not do that great on the physical but I am sure I was not the slowest either and I had a 93 on the written and did lower than I thought I would overall. Not sure about letter or what it means. Back to the waiting game on yet another department haha. Good luck bud.

Comment

From what I heard they have not completed the list yet, or not at the time of the first letter anyways. The HR department completed their scoring and all but the fire side of it has not finished the list. I have a friend that said they were still coming up with positions but at this point its not a done deal yet.

Comment

Anyone know how many they are looking to hire? I am an out of state applicant. It looks like they are pushing the recruitment a lot with advertisements on indeed.com and there are other avenues to apply which generally aren't seen for a firefighter recruitment process. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Comment

They are hiring 3 for sure. Probably six though.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X