Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yingxuy
    replied
    We found that the pass / fail, but I think SFFR get our actual scores, if required as a circuit breaker. I was surprised to find that, CPAT is the only pass / fail. St. Paul Fire is weighted according to the time you get.

Leave a comment:

• barlaam1
    replied
    Anyone hear anything after the interview? I got an e-mail saying I passed but I haven't heard anything else. Just wondering if that's the same for everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• residents
    replied
    My Brother passed the BPAD and his interview is in mid Sept.

Leave a comment:

• iowaguy1
    replied
    Originally posted by ffvos28 View Post
    Got the email, didn't pass the B-PAD, so I'm out. I was kind of surprised. I wish I knew where I went wrong, but I don't think they would tell us. Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.
    Same here, would like to know where I went wrong as I felt I had a rather strong grasp of all the situations. Live and learn I suppose. Would be interested in seeing what the pass % was on this...it seems very subjective as to the pass/fail criteria.

Leave a comment:

• ffvos28
    replied
    Got the email, didn't pass the B-PAD, so I'm out. I was kind of surprised. I wish I knew where I went wrong, but I don't think they would tell us. Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.

Leave a comment:

• ffvos28
    replied
    Haven't heard a thing myself. Does anyone know what the timeline is? When new recruits would start?
    Last edited by ffvos28; 06-30-2011, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iowaguy1
    replied
    So by this time most of us have taken the BPAD. Anyone have pass/fails on BPAD or interviews??

Leave a comment:

• iowaguy1
    replied
    I am with Imation, the real question is the scores we actually got on the test, not simply the fact that we (passed or not).

Leave a comment:

• ImAti0n
    replied
    Originally posted by timothyvos28 View Post
    got the email as well...passed...CPAT on 4/15/11...good luck everyone...does anyone have any idea how many passed vs didn't pass?
    With a score of 70% passing I'm sure the majority of people passed.

Leave a comment:

• timothyvos28
    replied
    got the email as well...passed...CPAT on 4/15/11...good luck everyone...does anyone have any idea how many passed vs didn't pass?

Leave a comment:

• barlaam1
    replied
    got an e-mail too....I passed...good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• iowaguy1
    replied
    ImAtion...I got a pass email too earlier today. Good luck to everyone else going forward

Leave a comment:

• ImAti0n
    replied
    I just got the e-mail this morning. I passed the written.

Leave a comment:

• barlaam1
    replied
    has anyone heard anything yet? I have not.

Leave a comment:

• barlaam1
    replied
    i haven't heard anything yet. I thought they were going to e-mail us?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X