Sioux Falls Fire & Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux Falls Fire & Rescue

Anyone else apply for this department or have any information on how many they are looking to hire?

I applied and am testing on Sat. AM. I have no idea how many they're looking for though.

Comment

I will be testing on Sat. Not sure on how many they are going to hire, but it sounds like they will be building new stations. Also anyone taken the BPAD before?

Take a look at this recent news story:
      http://www.ksfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=13978270

Comment

Thanks for the info and the link about them adding stations. Good to know.

Comment

During the CPAT orientation I talked with one of the guys and he told me something like 540 applied, 320 took the written test, and they are looking for 20-30 from this list that is good for two years.

Comment

thanks for the info timothyvos. Keeping my fingers crossed here.

Comment

Overall, I thought the test was rather easy copmpared to some depts I have tested at. If I was paying attention, we will only be notified of Pass/Fail correct, or will we receive our actual scores?

Comment

I think they will only tell us of pass/fail

Comment

I thought the test was pretty easy too compaired to the test for St. Paul Fire, that one was long. Then again I shouldn't talk until I see if I passed or not. We find out pass/fail but I think SFFR gets our actual score as a tie breaker if needed. I'm surprised to find out that the CPAT is only pass/fail. St. Paul Fire was weighted based upon the time you got; the faster you completed it the better score you got.

Comment

I am hearing pass/fail letters have been sent out. How many people have gotten letters either way?

Comment

i haven't heard anything yet. I thought they were going to e-mail us?

Comment

has anyone heard anything yet? I have not.

Comment

I just got the e-mail this morning. I passed the written.

Comment

ImAtion...I got a pass email too earlier today. Good luck to everyone else going forward

Comment

got an e-mail too....I passed...good luck everyone.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X