FPSI test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPSI test

I was just wondering what other departments across the nation use the fpsi (fire police selection agency) test? I know there is a couple bigger depts. in western wa that use it but that's it

Originally posted by AW87 View Post
    I was just wondering what other departments across the nation use the fpsi (fire police selection agency) test? I know there is a couple bigger depts. in western wa that use it but that's it
    I took the FPSI exam for Burbank California back in October of 2010, and I believe PFA (Fort Collins Co.) is using this exam for their written. It's a pretty straight forward test study, memorize the material and you should be fine.

Comment

Yea I've taken the fpsi 9th addition before and it was pretty tough for me. I'm trying to decide if i should start studying the fpsi 10th addition or not. Tacoma is using the 10th addition so I probably will. Do you know of any others that use fpsi?

Comment

Originally posted by AW87 View Post
        Yea I've taken the fpsi 9th addition before and it was pretty tough for me. I'm trying to decide if i should start studying the fpsi 10th addition or not. Tacoma is using the 10th addition so I probably will. Do you know of any others that use fpsi?
        No those are the only department's Im aware of. Im sure there's more out there though. Good luck.

Comment

Anyone have a 10th edition they would be willing to sell? I have the 9th but it looks like it is useless now.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X