Clear All

• JosephCO
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone that made it, CS is a great department

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    Cpat

For those of you that took the PPCC CPAT, where did you go to sign up for that? I need to renew mine and all I could find was the prep course. I don't need to prep, practice or attend orientations, I'm just looking to pay and test for the recert.

Thx

Leave a comment:

• WildFED
    replied
    Congrats to everyone who made it!

I didn't have the chance to apply to WMFR this year (busy wildland season) and was wondering if any one had any advice for the next time they put a list together (other than lot's of patience)? Hotels to stay at, things to bring, out of state-r advice, etc (NOT looking for questions asked or test cheats).

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    Cool, thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• RoughCut
    replied
    14-16 Spots. Same testing timeline as last year.

Leave a comment:

• peterbound
    replied
    Originally posted by yjbrody View Post
    So at the begining they said this would only be a 1 year list. Anyone know if that is still the case?
    Testing again in December for 14 spots, per the Chief's Call.

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    So at the begining they said this would only be a 1 year list. Anyone know if that is still the case?

Leave a comment:

• firefighter973
    replied
    Good news to hear! do you think they will pull from the C Band?

Leave a comment:

• peterbound
    replied
    I heard again yesterday that they are thinking about doing another academy right after the completion of the this one. I've emailed HR but they seem reticent to answer my questions. Seems a little sketchy. Sure would like to hear something about the process.

Leave a comment:

• Tipys
    replied
    Originally posted by peterbound View Post
    Heard a rumor the other day about the possiblity of another academy this year. Has anyone else heard anything to that effect?
    I have heard that rumor too. But nothing to confirm weither it is true or not.

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    Originally posted by peterbound View Post
    Heard a rumor the other day about the possiblity of another academy this year. Has anyone else heard anything to that effect?
    [crickets chirping]

Haven't heard anything myself.

Leave a comment:

• peterbound
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yjbrody
    replied
    To those that are starting the academy on Monday, best of luck and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• ntrcptr90
    replied
    I was offered on tuesday and was getting phone calls from previous employers wednesday saying they talked to somebody related to the department on wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• AgentJ
    replied
    I still haven't heard anything yet either way. Did you guys get your official offers? Do you know if everyone is still going to be notified by the 18th? I know as of this past Monday they were still checking my references, but I gotta admit I'm getting antsy.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X