Colorado Springs Test Scores Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs Test Scores Posted

The scores for the FireTeam test have posted on the GovernmentJobs Website. I emailed and they still have not worked out the bands and the preference points yet. More information to come.

I got an 89.98. Good luck

Thanks for the info! Any idea where the cutoff for banding will be?

Comment

I logged in with my iPhone. And says something about being banded and then fireteam 100%, is this my score or is it somewhere else. Btw it was right under my cpat pass score.

Comment

To be honest with you, i don't know what the heck is going on. I just went back in to check mine, and not my test score is gone. Guess they are still working the system.

And if you got a 100% on the freaking FireTeam you did a great job. But i don't see how that is possible with the behavioral.

Comment

My wife just logged back in as well as myself and now it's gone literally 30 min later, hmm.

Comment

I agree it's probably impossible but I have scored really well in the past on this test.

Comment

Ha, i'm not bashing you man. It just seems hard to believe someone could get 100% on a test that is so subjective.

Comment

It's all good, I'm pretty sure I missed at least a few.

Comment

Originally posted by j.w.fire View Post
                  Thanks for the info! Any idea where the cutoff for banding will be?

Second on that. It is weird it had my score on there before but now it is cleared. Anybody else have some info on this?

Comment

I sent an email off to HR they said we will get emails when it all gets worked out.

Comment

I got an 85.29% - Band C.

Comment

B Band

Bummer for the C Band bro. Says they will be contacting me by the 24th to let me know if i am moving on. Only 88 folks made it to A and B bands, so i hope that helps my chances.

Comment

I am B band as well especially after bombing the mechanical. I am willing to bet the 12 guys in band A are all military.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Also in Band B. What did you guys score on the video portion? Anybody from AZ?

Comment

I got above 95% on everything but the human relations, 81%. Too bad this test is so subjective.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X