AZ Interview advice.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ Interview advice.....

Hello Brothers...I was wondering if anyone out there could give a little info about how, well.... Avondale Fire and Rescue for instance works. I have an interview for them coming up and yes, I have been doin' my research, but I was just wondering if anyone from the area could give me a bit more heads up..

Originally posted by NWBrother View Post
    Hello Brothers...I was wondering if anyone out there could give a little info about how, well.... Avondale Fire and Rescue for instance works. I have an interview for them coming up and yes, I have been doin' my research, but I was just wondering if anyone from the area could give me a bit more heads up..
    Interviews are pretty much the same in AZ. I just got picked up this past week, pretty exciting. But, to answer your question its the way you answer the interview questions and how not to sound like the other 95% of the applicants.

I would have seeked out a ride or two with the department to get a handle on their SOP's and how the crews work together and how you can relate to that.

If you have never interviewed before I would look for help outside a website forum and try and sit down with a captain or a firefighter and pick their brain in regards to what they think (you may have to buy lunch or something but hey you need the help)

Providing the info above it sounds like the interview is coming up and asking one of the guys out there in Avondale for help to me looks like you're only asking for help because of the process.

Best of luck man, and again try and answer the questions the way you feel, not what you think the panel wants to hear.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X