X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simpllyhuge
    replied
    Originally posted by peterbound View Post
    Wow, this was not at all what i expected when i opened this up.. I thought this was some guy trying to sell testosterone for 50 bucks
    Lol the Feds would have taken over the forum and the village voice would have done a story on it

Leave a comment:

• MontvilleFire39
    replied
    It costs money to make money....You would make that money up in a little under two hours.

Leave a comment:

• nickstamper
    replied
    Originally posted by TNFF319 View Post
    Pay 50 and don't get a job.
    Pay nothing and don't get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Desire4theJob
    replied
    Originally posted by bbell1977 View Post
    On top of being a Boston resident you must have lived in the city/town for a year. It is pretty much a test for the whole state with the exception of a few towns in Western Mass. You pick your residency preference (The city you live in) and you get on there list. Then you have 3 other cities you can use as alternates but you go to the bottom behind all the veterans and residents on those alternate choices. It sucks.
    Oh so I see, yea Boston was my choice behind FDNY (as if I have all these choices of great depts to pick and choose from) but I'm not willing to move their on the chance that I could get on, and then have to live in the city the rest of my employment.

Leave a comment:

• big_leauges
    replied
    Hazel Park is the city in MI. I don't mind paying, but I don't want to pay just to be put on a list. Most places aren't even hiring, but they still need to keep an eligibility list.

Leave a comment:

• bbell1977
    replied
    On top of being a Boston resident you must have lived in the city/town for a year. It is pretty much a test for the whole state with the exception of a few towns in Western Mass. You pick your residency preference (The city you live in) and you get on there list. Then you have 3 other cities you can use as alternates but you go to the bottom behind all the veterans and residents on those alternate choices. It sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Desire4theJob
    replied
    Originally posted by bbell1977 View Post
    Boston is now 200.00. $100 for the written and $100 for the physical. On top of that the state is broke and not putting many people on.
    "Samsonite!...I was way off!" I wanted to take their last test but you have to be a Boston resident at the time of application But if I was a Boston native I would probably appreciate that.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by peterbound View Post
    Wow, this was not at all what i expected when i opened this up.. I thought this was some guy trying to sell testosterone for 50 bucks
    I get that cream for free!!!

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Doubled up again..........................

Leave a comment:

• bbell1977
    replied
    Boston is now 200.00. $100 for the written and $100 for the physical. On top of that the state is broke and not putting many people on.

Leave a comment:

• peterbound
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tghockey11
    replied
    Westchester County NY exam on March 5th is $50 thats pretty normal around NY

Leave a comment:

• Desire4theJob
    replied
    FDNY was $65 in 2007 if I remember correctly? Boston might have been $50 this past fall but I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• ffmedicmatt
    replied
    I've seen $30 as the most but $50 wouldn't suprise me

Leave a comment:

• TNFF319
    replied
    Originally posted by fire49 View Post
    yep

ok so you pay $ 50 and get a job, what is the salary???

is it worth it???

they don't give jobs away
    Pay 50 and don't get a job.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse