Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• achtoman31
    replied
    I hope I did well but only time will tell I guess...I wish everyone the best of luck and I'm sure that at the end of the day the department will make the choices that they need to make to better the fire dept. I just really hope that includes me...but I'm sure that everyone is saying that.

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    How'd everyone do??

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    Do they know when it will actually begin?

Leave a comment:

• pbrow
    replied
    another letter here.. interview at end of this month

prow

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    Yup, just got a letter today....summer academy planned and they're interviewing this month...

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    Anyone gotten word for a second go-round?

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    Originally posted by Settler_frank View Post
    According to the city the safer grant went through.... 30 background checks have been completed. 18-20 positions for a class starting late September. And an additional class next summer for 8-10. Still have not heard anything post background check. The waiting is the hardest part! Good luck everyone
    Is the summer '13 confirmed? Or still in the air?

Leave a comment:

• gaffo
    replied
    website has a new notice:We have completed background investigations on a select number of candidates. Twenty individuals have moved forward to the next step of our hiring process. They will undergo a complete medical examination which will take place between August 21 to August 31, 2012.

Maybe next time for me. congrats to those that made it.

Leave a comment:

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    According to the city the safer grant went through.... 30 background checks have been completed. 18-20 positions for a class starting late September. And an additional class next summer for 8-10. Still have not heard anything post background check. The waiting is the hardest part! Good luck everyone
    So you heard you were selected for a background check...? or not?

Leave a comment:

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    So you heard you were selected for a background check...? or not?

Leave a comment:

• Settler_frank
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gaffo
    replied
    The MFD website says the next hiring process begins in the fall of 2013. That might mean they are extending the list. As far as hearing anything, I havent. I have not heard of anyone else being contacted though either. Good luck to all, hopefully we'll know soon.

Leave a comment:

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    Anybody hear anything yet??

Leave a comment:

• WDFF18
    replied
    Yeah I haven't heard anything. Maybe next time?

Leave a comment:

• Mlough87
    replied
    I havent heard anything either

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader