No announcement yet.

Madison Fire Department 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that can't be true, because they started with 1698 at the written and cut it well under 400 for the physical...

Comment

I had 6/7 on the physical and have a scheduled board interview...good luck to all, hope you recieved the news you wanted

Comment

Looks like they aren't going to be hiring this year. I just received a letter that they now are postponing the Chief's interview. Looks as if my original thoughts of a fast moving process were wrong.

Comment

I think it's just postponed because of the budget crisis. They need to have a better idea of what their needs will be before they start hiring.

Comment

or maybe it's because the Chief just announced her retirement today...who knows.

Comment

she may not have wanted to get into the whole process of hiring and academy right before she leaves....but it probably is the budget, just would like to know the reason. Oh well..

Comment

I got the oral board panel tomorrow at 730 AM. I hate these because they're tough to prepare for so we'll see how it goes. Anyone else do theirs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by nolimit View Post
                  I got the oral board panel tomorrow at 730 AM. I hate these because they're tough to prepare for so we'll see how it goes. Anyone else do theirs yet?
                  How did it go? Mine is tomorrow at 0930.

Comment

Interviews

So when do you guys think the chiefs interviews will happen?? anxiously awaiting the results from the oral board!!

Comment

I thought my oral board went really well. I was able to present myself well and added a lot of personal touch and wove it together pretty well with the 3 scenarios. Of course maybe the panel thought I sucked but usually my gut reaction has been a pretty good gauge as to how I was received.

Anxiously waiting the results coming in a few weeks and hope we all hear good news. I hear this is a good list to make.

Comment

has anyone recieved their letter yet? Just curious...

Comment

No I haven't received anything yet. It was supposed to come last week but they're probably just dragging their feet since they cancelled the fall recruit class. If I don't get anything by the end of the week I was thinking of calling HR and seeing if they had an update

Comment

same here...I was starting to get worried. At least I feel a little better now that I'm not alone...

Comment

Just heard yesterday that the letters were going to be pushed back and not sent out until mid August now... So no worries, just be patient.

Comment

madison fire department

Yup I just heard the same thing. Letters are going to be sent out on around august 8th. There not in any hurry since there not having a class right now anyway. Would you accept or decline a job offer for milwaukee fire?? even though Madison would be a dream job. I am jobless, so any job seems great right about now. What if there was no residency requirement?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X