Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktsmith7
    replied
    Just heard yesterday that the letters were going to be pushed back and not sent out until mid August now... So no worries, just be patient.

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    same here...I was starting to get worried. At least I feel a little better now that I'm not alone...

Leave a comment:

• nolimit
    replied
    No I haven't received anything yet. It was supposed to come last week but they're probably just dragging their feet since they cancelled the fall recruit class. If I don't get anything by the end of the week I was thinking of calling HR and seeing if they had an update

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    has anyone recieved their letter yet? Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• nolimit
    replied
    I thought my oral board went really well. I was able to present myself well and added a lot of personal touch and wove it together pretty well with the 3 scenarios. Of course maybe the panel thought I sucked but usually my gut reaction has been a pretty good gauge as to how I was received.

Anxiously waiting the results coming in a few weeks and hope we all hear good news. I hear this is a good list to make.

Leave a comment:

• firechicken72
    replied
    Interviews

So when do you guys think the chiefs interviews will happen?? anxiously awaiting the results from the oral board!!

Leave a comment:

• WDFF18
    replied
    Originally posted by nolimit View Post
    I got the oral board panel tomorrow at 730 AM. I hate these because they're tough to prepare for so we'll see how it goes. Anyone else do theirs yet?
    How did it go? Mine is tomorrow at 0930.

Leave a comment:

• nolimit
    replied
    I got the oral board panel tomorrow at 730 AM. I hate these because they're tough to prepare for so we'll see how it goes. Anyone else do theirs yet?

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    she may not have wanted to get into the whole process of hiring and academy right before she leaves....but it probably is the budget, just would like to know the reason. Oh well..

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    or maybe it's because the Chief just announced her retirement today...who knows.

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    I think it's just postponed because of the budget crisis. They need to have a better idea of what their needs will be before they start hiring.

Leave a comment:

• EgressOne
    replied
    Looks like they aren't going to be hiring this year. I just received a letter that they now are postponing the Chief's interview. Looks as if my original thoughts of a fast moving process were wrong.

Leave a comment:

• achtoman31
    replied
    I had 6/7 on the physical and have a scheduled board interview...good luck to all, hope you recieved the news you wanted

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    Well that can't be true, because they started with 1698 at the written and cut it well under 400 for the physical...

Leave a comment:

• WDFF18
    replied
    I was told they try to cut out half of the pool at each step.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X