Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    Well I haven't heard of anyone being contacted. Anyone have?

Leave a comment:

• mvs16
    replied
    By now, your BI contacts should be getting calls. If they don't hear anything, it's prob not a good sign. And vice versa.

Leave a comment:

• gaffo
    replied
    anybody get a call about a BI check?

Leave a comment:

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    Im sorry I miss spoke. I didn't receive a letter, just saw the statement on Madison's website that spoke of the background checks.

Leave a comment:

• LVFDKARBON
    replied
    I have only received a letter stating that background checks have begun and that all candidates will know their status by September sometime. Anyone else receive the same letter?

Leave a comment:

• gaffo
    replied
    Anybody hear anything yet?

(cliche's about waiting)

good luck

Leave a comment:

• RRFD11
    replied
    I know in years past they have contacted candidates to let them know they were doing a background investigation. The letters for the interviews said they were looking to have a Fall academy. I have a feeling it may be awhile until we hear anything. Best of luck to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Mlough87
    replied
    Any last words of advise, my interview is tomorrow the 3rd at 345.

Leave a comment:

• madtown
    replied
    I'm guessing you would get a call from an investigator if you were moving on in the process. Private message me if you'd like to discuss.

Leave a comment:

• nolimit
    replied
    No I have no idea when we're supposed to hear. At this point probably just wait to hear if your references are getting contacted becuase we probably won't hear anything from the department til the conditional offer or thanks, but no thanks letter comes.

I thought the interview went decently well. It was a more traditional fire interview feel than I was expecting but I think mine went good. Any one else interview have any input or feelings?

Leave a comment:

• WDFF18
    replied
    Anybody who interviewed know when we're supposed to hear anything?

Leave a comment:

• gaffo
    replied
    Good luck to all those chosen for interviews

Leave a comment:

• nolimit
    replied
    I got a letter yesterday for an interview on April 26th. It says they are interviewing in anticipation of a fall 2012 class. At least they're gonna get one class off this list.

Leave a comment:

• RRFD11
    replied
    From Madison Fire Website: We will be conducting interviews for a select number of individuals on the current firefighter eligibility list. An official notice will be sent to those individuals the week of April 2, 2012 letting you know the dates and times of these interviews.

Leave a comment:

• Seamrog
    replied
    The waiting game...

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader