Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irish2522
    replied
    Tested back in 2009. They are talking about testing again this year so this hiring will be the last off this list before it is replaced.

Leave a comment:

• ddrum
    replied
    When did you test for there list?

Leave a comment:

• irish2522
    replied
    Actually got a conditional offer from them that's why I am asking. 6 guys retired so they are putting through a class of 6 February 9th. I heard early last year that Allentown was filing as a distressed city and that somewhat worries me about the job.
    Last edited by irish2522; 01-10-2011, 01:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    They just hired within the last 6-8 months. Due to the economics of the City, I wouldn't look for them to hire anytime soon. In fact I would be surprised if they didn't try to disband companies or lower minimum manning.

Leave a comment:

• ddrum
    replied
    I think they hired sometime in 07' or 08' and on the citys site it says that they're currently not accepting applications at the moment. One of the assistant chiefs is a member at my hunting club and he's a good guy. From what I've heard they seem like a great dept.
    Last edited by ddrum; 01-10-2011, 12:21 AM. Reason: *

Leave a comment:

• irish2522
    started a topic Allentown Fire

Allentown Fire

Anybody have info on Allentown PA? From their IAFF website they seem to run a good amount and they are a tight group. Talked to the chief a couple of weeks ago but don't know much else about them or the status of the city. Any info is appreciated.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X