Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Denver, CO and taking Austin, TX exam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Denver, CO and taking Austin, TX exam?

Who is from Denver and taking Austin's entry level Fire Cadet exam coming up on January 26th? Curious if anyone wants to carpool to DIA / split hotel, etc... Not sure if I'm going to be heading out to Austin from Denver for a day trip just to take the exam or if I'm gonna fly in the night before, grab a hotel and fly out after the test.

Originally posted by Ride5280 View Post
    Who is from Denver and taking Austin's entry level Fire Cadet exam coming up on January 26th? Curious if anyone wants to carpool to DIA / split hotel, etc... Not sure if I'm going to be heading out to Austin from Denver for a day trip just to take the exam or if I'm gonna fly in the night before, grab a hotel and fly out after the test.
    I'm taking the exam that day and heading out with a buddy the day before the exam, heading back the same evening of the exam. If you felt like jumping in shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ljm View Post
      I'm taking the exam that day and heading out with a buddy the day before the exam, heading back the same evening of the exam. If you felt like jumping in shoot me a PM.
      ljm

sent you a PM

Comment

ljm

I've got my airfare booked. Check your PM's, I left you my phone number. Lets get details locked. Talk soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ride5280 View Post
          ljm

I've got my airfare booked. Check your PM's, I left you my phone number. Lets get details locked. Talk soon
          Got it Ride, I'll give you a holler before the weekend is up.

Comment

Originally posted by ljm View Post
            Got it Ride, I'll give you a holler before the weekend is up.

ljm

give me a call

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...