No announcement yet.

Cleveland EMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEMS is a civil service position. They have made calls to those who will be in the next academy asking for more documentation like certs etc. They want the new class to be out by the beginning of summer. The academy will be less para-military and focus more on ride time. Only paramedics will be hired this time. Academy consists of protocol, sops, city policies, and a handful of cert/recert classes. Even if your hopes are actually getting on CFD through the merger with EMS do not mention it, meaning fire, at the interview or any other time.

Comment

Hey has anyone received any of the letters cems sent out? I went to the interview i thought it went well but i have not received a call or anything? Is it possible they are rejection letters? Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by PARAMIKE View Post
        Hey has anyone received any of the letters cems sent out? I went to the interview i thought it went well but i have not received a call or anything? Is it possible they are rejection letters? Let me know
        nothing man. I talked to one of my buddies I went to medic school with. He said he was asked about one of us who were in medic school with him but not any of the other who applied who were in class with him. So...I don't know what's going on.
        Firefighter, EMT-P, CICP, EMSI, HazMat Tech

Comment

Senate Bill 5

If some of you have not noticed Ohio's current state senate has introduced a bill that will effectively end collective bargaining as we know it in OH. This bill will result in less pay, benefits and rights that many of us have fought hard for. We need everyone's help. This is a very serious concern for current and Future OH Firefighters. Please take the time to find out who your local state senator and state representative are and send them a letter (e-mail) and a phone call to their state office telling them you oppose this bill. Please be professional. Insults and name calling will not help our cause. For more info please go to www.oapff.com.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X