Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Fire Department 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orlando Fire Department 2011

    Any word on "the street" on how many online applications were submitted last week?

  • #2
    Originally posted by volltmartin View Post
    Any word on "the street" on how many online applications were submitted last week?


    Why don't you contact the OFD and find out the real number instead of trying to get a street guess.

    My guess would be 24.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
      Why don't you contact the OFD and find out the real number instead of trying to get a street guess.

      My guess would be 24.
      Someone's salty!

      2200 from what the thread in the Fla forums say. 2200 isn't a lot, contrary to popular belief

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Deluge059 View Post
        Someone's salty!

        2200 from what the thread in the Fla forums say. 2200 isn't a lot, contrary to popular belief

        The OP wanted a street guess and COT gave him one.

        If you only had 2200 testing that isn't a lot. I have seen as many as 6000 plus testing around our way.

        If they received a grant it may depends on how that is written, plus and vacancies within the department now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
          The OP wanted a street guess and COT gave him one.

          If you only had 2200 testing that isn't a lot. I have seen as many as 6000 plus testing around our way.

          If they received a grant it may depends on how that is written, plus and vacancies within the department now.
          Just alittle point of reference, that is 2200 applicants, all certified as firefighter/EMT's and fire/medics with degrees, all kinds of certs etc, NOT civil service no cert type testing...To me, that makes the process much stiffer competition.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you don't interview well it doesn't matter how many certs/qualifications you have...you can be the best qualified candidate they have, but if you $hit the bed in the oral board see ya!
            FireMedic

            Comment

            300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

            Collapse

            Upper 300x250

            Collapse

            Taboola

            Collapse

            Leader

            Collapse
            Working...
            X