• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struck out too.

Comment

that sucks dude sorry to hear about that :/

Comment

Has anyone received an email saying you passed?

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

I haven't received any word on my. Even did my login on charmeck website, just shows application submitted. Guess I'll find out in a day or two!

Tough luck to those who didn't make it at this process. Don't give up!

Comment

I still didn't receive anything either.

Comment

yea i didnt recieve anything either, i assume the process goes by when you added your application in, though i could be wrong. but i sent mine in like 2 days before the dead line soo...

Comment

Originally posted by FireFuss
                  Kinda doubt that. I had everything ready and had the whole application submitted about 45 minutes after the application was available online.

I have seen departments send out failure notifications first due to them scheduling the PAT for the guys who passed the written.

Stay hopeful if you haven't heard anything. Absence of proof is not proof of absence...

Wait, what?
                  yea you're right. you never know and i hope we hear soon and its all good news. good luck everyone

Comment

Got my e-mail earlier today and I passed. I hope my age isn't going to be a problem in the process haha. Just going on 19.

Comment

Originally posted by ddrum View Post
                      Got my e-mail earlier today and I passed. I hope my age isn't going to be a problem in the process haha. Just going on 19.
                      isnt it 18 to get hired? and im 19 about to turn 20..what does that have to do with it

Comment

isnt it 18 to get hired? and im 19 about to turn 20..what does that have to do with it
                        Yes. It just crossed my mind if they'll look at it differently as not having enough "life experience" or whatever else I've read about younger guys trying to get on. But I don't listen to all of that. Was caught up in the moment haha.

Comment

Got my confirmation email, looks like this is the tentative schedule:

CPAT Orientation Sessions: Beginning April 12, 2011

Timed CPAT Sessions: Beginning May 17, 2011

Final CPAT Sessions: Beginning June 13, 2011

Comment

I passed too o yea ill b seein you down there brother

Comment

I passed too o yea ill b seein you down there brother
                              Good to hear the news from you guys. See you guys down there!

Comment

Got my results also - see you guys there!

I think last year there were 1500 taking the test and about 1000 taking the CPAT; This year they said they had 1700 taking the test so who knows how many will take the CPAT.

Plan on being there a few hours before you get to take a run, they were 3hrs behind schedule last year during the CPAT!

Good luck to all!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X