Fire and Police Selection INC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire and Police Selection INC.

I'm due to take a Fire and Police Selection INC test coming next month, has anyone taken one of these? I have the study guide are there any other questions on the test not related to the study guide? Are there any agree/disagree type questions? Thanks for any help.

nope

Maybe this will help?

http://www.fpsi.com/onlinetests.html

2)

FPSI’s Entry-Level Firefighter CEB/PST
    Candidate Orientation Guide--Practice Test Order Form

The entry-level firefighter written test process consists of six components: A reading ability component, a basic mathematical skills component, a human relations component, a map reading component, a writing ability component, and a reasoning skills component.

We have created a Candidate Orientation Guide that will provide invaluable test-taking hints along with descriptions of the CEB/PST test components and sample test items. In order to obtain this Candidate Orientation Guide, you must complete the order form listed below and include a $7.00 MONEY ORDER ONLY payable to FPSI.

CANDIDATE ORIENTATION GUIDE:

The CEB/PST Candidate Orientation Guide consists of general test-taking hints along with 35 questions that are similar to those in the actual CEB/PST Test. The breakdown of practice test items is as follows:

• Five (5) Reading Ability Items
    • Five (5) Basic Mathematical Items
    • Ten (10) Human Relations Items
    • Five (5) Map Reading Items
    • Five (5) Writing Ability Items
    • Five (5) Reasoning Skills Items

--- To order the CEB/PST Candidate Orientation Guide, please send a $7.00 MONEY ORDER ONLY made payable to FPSI and mail it to the address below. --- NO personal checks accepted.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order send a MONEY ORDER ONLY (No Personal Checks or Credit Cards Accepted)
    for $7.00 made payable to FPSI mailed to the address below.
    There will be no walk-ins or phone orders allowed.

Fire & Police Selection, Inc. (FPSI)
    193 Blue Ravine Rd, Ste 270
    Folsom, CA 95630

Yes, please send me the CEB/PST Candidate Orientation Guide. Enclosed is my money order for $7.00.

Send my CEB/PST Candidate Orientation Guide to the following address:

Name: _________________________ Street: __________________________ Apt. #: ________

City/Town: _____________________________ State: _________________ Zip: ___________

Phone: ______________________ Department Testing With: Northern Nevada F.I.R.E

Please ensure that your handwriting is legible as we cannot guarantee shipments to poorly
    written contact information. Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.

again >>>Five (5) Reading Ability Items
    • Five (5) Basic Mathematical Items
    • Ten (10) Human Relations Items
    • Five (5) Map Reading Items
    • Five (5) Writing Ability Items
    • Five (5) Reasoning Skills Items

so is it worth it to "buy" ? .............
    Last edited by SMOKEnPipes; 12-12-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdoggvf722 View Post
      I'm due to take a Fire and Police Selection INC test coming next month, has anyone taken one of these? I have the study guide are there any other questions on the test not related to the study guide? Are there any agree/disagree type questions? Thanks for any help.

i think it depends on what test you have from that company because there are different versions depts can use...anyways i took one of there tests a few years ago and the math and stuff that was not in the study guide was very, very basic, very common sense stuff. MEMORIZE that study guide!!! thats all i have to say...questions based on the study guide are almost verbatim with whats in the material. good luck to you in your testing!

side note if you do have agree/disagree questions ALWAYS answer STRONGLY AGREE OR STRONGLY DISAGREE. they want to see you are confident in your decision making ability...

Comment

very helpful. Thank you!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...