Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevbreen16
    replied
    I was just wondering i took the final offer last week, i was trying to see if anyone else was on here that had gotten an offer as well.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    No news is not good. If you haven't heard anything by now, usualy means they don't want you.

Sorry about that.

Most FD's and/or cities don't communicate with those who don't make the cut or will be hired. Only the ones who they are hiring gets the news.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 09-16-2011, 03:18 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    Has anyone on here heard anything else back yet?

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    well that all sounds good im hoping for the best on everything. I have mine scheduled for next tuesday and then i guess waiting to see what happens some more. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• sliebold
    replied
    I got my results in the mail on Monday(7 days after physical) but nothing else concerning the job offer. The last physical date is 9/13 so I'm assuming that we will here something after that.

The wellness test was a general medical physical and the baseline wellness test consisted of five or six exercises to test your physical conditioning, nothing out of the ordinary.

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    I am a firefighter in the Army reserves, as well on the Army's CBRN Usar team. I also have been working on my fire science degree and was a live in firefighter for 2 years.

Sliebold, did they say anything to you about how long the medical results would take? Also what did the wellness test consist of?

Leave a comment:

• sliebold
    replied
    I have all but two classes done for my Associates in Fire Science, Im also a 9 year paid FF with a neighboring dept.

Leave a comment:

• Jkonczal9
    replied
    Quick question for you guys who got past the interview. Do you have any college degrees or Fire/EMS certs? Only ask because I didnt make it past the interview so I am trying to figure out what areas I am weak in. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    Well good luck i have mine next week hopefully we will hear back quickly.

Leave a comment:

• sliebold
    replied
    August 22nd

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    When did you do your medical?

Leave a comment:

• sliebold
    replied
    For anyone relocating to the area pm me and I'll give you a hand. I'm in the process and waiting to here back from my physical.

Leave a comment:

• kevbreen16
    replied
    I also got my conditional offer and will be down on the 6th because of military training. I lived in va beach before so am really hoping this all goes well to get back to the area. I already have a house with family. Pm me and i can try and help out with finding a place

Leave a comment:

• viking16
    replied
    conditional job offer

hey i got my conditional job offer, finally. going down for the physical next week. who else got the offer? just wondering b/c i will be moving down to va from up north as long as everything goes smoothly next week and would like to see if anyone else is going to be new to the area and what they are going to do for housing

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X