Any News on LA County?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News on LA County?

I interviewed last April and scored in band one and still have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know when the next tower is or when they plan on doing backgrounds for the last group who scored band one? I appreciate any info, thank you!

hey sierra i scored a 99 and got my background orientation on the 8th of november! pretty excited... i got all of my transcripts and stuff ready for that day but i really do not know what to expect. i spoke with some guys i know and they said wear a suit... look good.... and just be prepared for simple questions about your life. another thing too is they said dont lie about anything be up front and answer the questions as best as possible. so if you are going to be there on the 8th i will definitley see you there! and if you or anyone else who reads this post has any advice or suggestions for us beginning our backgrounds please pass on those pearls of wisdom! be safe too all and hope to hear from you soon...

Comment

Originally posted by jaydeeff1 View Post
      hey sierra i scored a 99 and got my background orientation on the 8th of november! pretty excited... i got all of my transcripts and stuff ready for that day but i really do not know what to expect. i spoke with some guys i know and they said wear a suit... look good.... and just be prepared for simple questions about your life. another thing too is they said dont lie about anything be up front and answer the questions as best as possible. so if you are going to be there on the 8th i will definitley see you there! and if you or anyone else who reads this post has any advice or suggestions for us beginning our backgrounds please pass on those pearls of wisdom! be safe too all and hope to hear from you soon...
      You're all over it Jay!! Good stuff. Go in there and leave nothing to the imagination. You need complete TRANSPARENCY!!

"The Axeman"

Comment

thanks axeman... i remember us talking on this forum a while ago and you suggested the transcripts and things, so i followed your advice and i went out and got them! but what shall we expect? i ask because a little preparation goes a very long way i have learned... thanks if you have anything for us

Comment

Jay check you PM for a reply!

Comment

Hey axeman, can you please pm that same info. I have my backgrounds on the 8th as well. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment

Hey, just want to know if anyone heard about a La County fire academy coming up soon?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X