Fdny 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fdny 2010?

Does anyone know when the NYC civil service application for fire will come out? I thought it would have come out by now

They're not testing anymore. All you have to do complete a word search and give them your measurements.

No sweat.....

Comment

Sorry, we're all just a little jaded over here.....

Comment

Mnaps, this is a sore subject on the forum, a number of us are sitting on the current list and many have been jerked around by the city, the economy, and the Vulcan/DOJ lawsuits so don't take this personally but most people are not in the mood to talk about a new exam, but word from FDNY, some of the guys met with the upper brass, is that a new test is in the works, but it must pass a number of obsticals before it is ready. I think the time frame is 6-12months from now. If you are interested in the job follow the FDNY 6019 forum for what is going on with the current list/upcoming test, the most up-to-date info/rumor/wild guesses are posted there daily.

Comment

Originally posted by chrome12211 View Post
          Mnaps, this is a sore subject on the forum, a number of us are sitting on the current list and many have been jerked around by the city, the economy, and the Vulcan/DOJ lawsuits so don't take this personally but most people are not in the mood to talk about a new exam, but word from FDNY, some of the guys met with the upper brass, is that a new test is in the works, but it must pass a number of obsticals before it is ready. I think the time frame is 6-12months from now. If you are interested in the job follow the FDNY 6019 forum for what is going on with the current list/upcoming test, the most up-to-date info/rumor/wild guesses are posted there daily.
          haha alright thanx man!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X