Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richardson TX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Richardson TX

    Richardson TX just posted a test date for Dec 2nd 2010. Better hurry they are only taking the first 700 applicants. It is just on the North side of Dallas.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DanTheMan_01 View Post
    Richardson TX just posted a test date for Dec 2nd 2010. Better hurry they are only taking the first 700 applicants. It is just on the North side of Dallas.
    I am signed up to test in the 1 PM slot.
    Isaiah 43:1-2

    1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
    he who created you, Jacob,
    he who formed you, Israel:
    “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
    2 When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
    and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm signed up for the 6pm slot.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ill be there at 1:00

        Comment


        • #5
          6:00....good luck guys!!!!!
          Does anyone know what exam is used??

          Comment


          • #6
            I dont know what exam they are using, i was hoping they would include a study guide like Plano did. If anybody finds anything out or knows of a good general study guide please let me know.

            Comment


            • #7
              Where on the website is it listed to sign up? I'm looking right now

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by killedk View Post
                Where on the website is it listed to sign up? I'm looking right now
                https://discovery.cor.gov/public/hr/...7?OpenDocument
                Isaiah 43:1-2

                1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
                he who created you, Jacob,
                he who formed you, Israel:
                “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
                I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
                2 When you pass through the waters,
                I will be with you;
                and when you pass through the rivers,
                they will not sweep over you.
                When you walk through the fire,
                you will not be burned;
                the flames will not set you ablaze.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Got it..nevermind! Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Physical Practice Test - Nov 27th

                    FYI Guys, Richardson is holding a "practice" run of the physical test on the 27th. I'll be there - not sure what time.

                    Info:

                    November 27, 2010 is reserved for Physical Performance
                    Assessment (PPA) practice from 9:00A.M. UNTIL NOON

                    THE PPA PRACTICE WILL BE HELD AT THE FIRE DEPT. TRAINING CENTER LOCATED AT 2600 OWENS BLVD.


                    Hope to see some of y'all there.

                    https://discovery.cor.gov/public/hr/...ket1210%20.pdf

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did anybody here make it through to the PAT? I was 6 points off, Also I thought the test was pretty tough, i think i maybe got 2 questions right on the first 20.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mxrider34 View Post
                        Did anybody here make it through to the PAT? I was 6 points off, Also I thought the test was pretty tough, i think i maybe got 2 questions right on the first 20.
                        I was one of the lucky ones. I scored a 78, exactly. 102 people made it through. Test was one of the harder ones I have taken. I passed the physical on Saturday in 2:39 which was the second fastest time at that point. Interview scheduled for Thursday!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great time SFAlumberjack! I was next to last to take the test on Saturday, It looks as though about 25 failed narrowing the field quite a bit. Good luck!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SFAlumberjack View Post
                            I was one of the lucky ones. I scored a 78, exactly. 102 people made it through. Test was one of the harder ones I have taken. I passed the physical on Saturday in 2:39 which was the second fastest time at that point. Interview scheduled for Thursday!
                            Great job man, I got a 74, so I never made it to the physical. Keep us updated, hope it works out for you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Good job guys...please do keep us updated.

                              I made a 76, tough test...much like Irving's.

                              Comment

                              300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                              Collapse

                              Upper 300x250

                              Collapse

                              Taboola

                              Collapse

                              Leader

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X