Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ragingcajun
    replied
    Anyword if ACFD will be opening up their process in 2014?

Leave a comment:

• Fire1986MTN
    replied
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• scubadvr
    replied
    Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    Thanks Bones! It's been a long 5 1/2 months, but it's finally coming to an end, and starting out in the station next week!
    Congrats! Where did you get assigned?

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Originally posted by Bones42 View Post
    Congrats on your graduation this past Friday!
    Thanks Bones! It's been a long 5 1/2 months, but it's finally coming to an end, and starting out in the station next week!

Leave a comment:

• scubadvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Fire1986MTN View Post
    Does ACFD have Kelly Day's? I read the schedule is 24on 24off 24on 24off 24on 96off. Also, are there many opportunities for overtime hours?
    No kelly days, and yes there is OT.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    Well Bones, you didn't do a good enough job, final offer e-mail came in today! Recruit Class 68 starting July 5th!

So now, who's moving into the area for the class? I'm looking to get a place somewhat close to the academy and split it with someone.
    Congrats on your graduation this past Friday!

Leave a comment:

• Fire1986MTN
    replied
    Does ACFD have Kelly Day's? I read the schedule is 24on 24off 24on 24off 24on 96off. Also, are there many opportunities for overtime hours?

Leave a comment:

• saefirebird1856
    replied
    Originally posted by Fire1986MTN View Post
    Is that room still open? I'm looking for a place for the upcoming academy for ACFD by Jan 1. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. Feel free to send me a message if it's still open.

Thanks
    I received your PM. Please send me your email address so I can provide your with info and pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Fire1986MTN
    replied
    Originally posted by saefirebird1856 View Post
    I have a room available if anyone from the upcoming class is looking for a place to stay during the academy. I am 3.0 miles from the Training Center.

Please contact me for more info.
    Is that room still open? I'm looking for a place for the upcoming academy for ACFD by Jan 1. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. Feel free to send me a message if it's still open.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• saefirebird1856
    replied
    I have a room available if anyone from the upcoming class is looking for a place to stay during the academy. I am 3.0 miles from the Training Center.

Please contact me for more info.

Leave a comment:

• mtlp66
    replied
    Thanks, very excited to start the academy. Hope everyone else hears something good soon.

Leave a comment:

• DennisTheMenace
    replied
    Originally posted by mtlp66 View Post
    Final offer came in the mail today. Recruit class 69 starting January 3rd. Hope to see some of you there.
    Congratulations!!!

Leave a comment:

• mtlp66
    replied
    Final offer came in the mail today. Recruit class 69 starting January 3rd. Hope to see some of you there.

Leave a comment:

• mtlp66
    replied
    Nothing yet, got my medical results this week but have yet to hear anything from the department. Got to love the waiting game, just one of those things.

Leave a comment:

• John12Marker2345
    replied
    Anyone receive a final offer yet?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader